+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

format of transcripts

yoyo2010

Jul 3, 2015
hello guys can anyone pls send me the format of the transcripts?because my college is asking for the format..its not one of the good college so they need a format..
note..i have completed bcom regular...and my college is ready to provide three years transcripts of my bcom and so do i need a third year transcripts from the mumbai university?and can anybody tell me about the detailed course outline?i need to provide detaile course outline to the canada university..can anybody shed a light on this please...thank you

A

abdisarockstar

yoyo2010 said:
hello guys can anyone pls send me the format of the transcripts?because my college is asking for the format..its not one of the good college so they need a format..
note..i have completed bcom regular...and my college is ready to provide three years transcripts of my bcom and so do i need a third year transcripts from the mumbai university?and can anybody tell me about the detailed course outline?i need to provide detaile course outline to the canada university..can anybody shed a light on this please...thank you
I have done BCom too and applied online through an agent. I remember having submitted scanned photocopies of all the semester marksheets with a notary attestation on each. No idea on the remaining part of your query bro

yoyo2010

Jul 3, 2015
what abt the transcripts?i want the format of transcripts because my college is asking for the format ..if i wil giv them the format of the transcripts they wil make same as the format for me as well.