+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM5604

JollyOwl

Jan 26, 2023
Hi guys,

Our Family Sponsorship file has been returned back with the following note in the letter under my stepchildren's names:

''IMM 5604 Accompanying Children's Additional Information: We have received Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Form (IMM 5604). However, IRCC still requires a photocopy of a valid and legible identity document of the Non-Accompany
Parent/Guardian.''

The ID for my wife's ex WAS submitted in the supporting documents section. But they still rejected it. Should we attach the ID file to the form itself? Will that sort out the issue?

Thanks

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hi guys,

Our Family Sponsorship file has been returned back with the following note in the letter under my stepchildren's names:

''IMM 5604 Accompanying Children's Additional Information: We have received Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Form (IMM 5604). However, IRCC still requires a photocopy of a valid and legible identity document of the Non-Accompany
Parent/Guardian.''

The ID for my wife's ex WAS submitted in the supporting documents section. But they still rejected it. Should we attach the ID file to the form itself? Will that sort out the issue?

Thanks
@armoured is right. It was almost certainly overlooked.

Awhile back, I applied as rep. for 3 kids of a new Canadian PR. We supplied the IMM 5604 for each kid. One application was sent back for lack of the form. I wrote back, sending it again, and politely pointing out that, if they looked carefully, they would see it was sent in the first place.