+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

form IMM5481E and working 2 jobs

thewolverine

Mar 28, 2015
Hi team, quick question i was hoping to get some confirmation/answer to.

I'm planning to sponsor my wife who is a Japanese national (we got married in Japan) to come here. My question is this - I work two jobs at the moment, 1 during the week and the other on weekends.

My assumption is that for form IMM5481E i would simply fill it out twice since it doesnt need to be validated. 1nce for my ft job and again for my part time job. Would this be correct?

I don't want to get shafted for not mentioning i have two jobs and/or making too much money.

Your help/guidance is appreciated.

Thanks alot! Go Team Canada!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

thewolverine said:
Hi team, quick question i was hoping to get some confirmation/answer to.

I'm planning to sponsor my wife who is a Japanese national (we got married in Japan) to come here. My question is this - I work two jobs at the moment, 1 during the week and the other on weekends.

My assumption is that for form IMM5481E i would simply fill it out twice since it doesnt need to be validated. 1nce for my ft job and again for my part time job. Would this be correct?

I don't want to get shafted for not mentioning i have two jobs and/or making too much money.

1, Right just complete 2 forms or add an additional piece of paper with the details.

Your help/guidance is appreciated.

Thanks alot! Go Team Canada!