+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form Imm1344, imm0008, imm5532 typos

AjayWadhwa

Feb 15, 2021
Hi all,

I applied for outland application 2 months ago and have some doubts and found that I made a few typos on forms.

(1). At IMM1344, at Personal Details section as shown on your passport, and I put my wife’s first name only where as she has middle name too on her passport. But at the same time on other forms I have mentioned her middle name. Is it something needs to be fixed or can be a reason to get the application returned.
(2). Our marriage was registered 5-6 months after of it happened with Hindu rituals so I put the date as registration date on form IMM1344 and also mentioned the Hindu ceremony date on IMM5532. Is that acceptable?
(3). My wife has signed and edited the date writing with a pen on IMM1344. Is that acceptable?
(4). On form IMM0008, Question no. 3 asking about no. of family members including you in this application, I have answered 1 understanding I am the only one getting sponsored in this application. Is this correct?
(5). Form IMM5532. I have attached a separate sheet to answer Part-A, Sponsor’s employment history. Is this acceptable?
(6). On form IMM5532, Part-C, Relation Information, Q7 friends and family know about this relationship. I accidentally put father right next to the mother’s name where as mother’s details are entered correctly on form IMM5406. Is this something needs to be corrected? If yes, then how?

Please help.

Thank you in advance.