+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM 5708

Maguiraga

Dec 22, 2018
Hi.

Filled out the form IMM 5708 to extend the stay of my mother in Canada because her visa expires soon. What is the address where the application package should be sent? We are in Montreal.

Can you help please.

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi.

Filled out the form IMM 5708 to extend the stay of my mother in Canada because her visa expires soon. What is the address where the application package should be sent? We are in Montreal.

Can you help please.
As per guide for imm 5708, you to mail the complete documentation to the Case Processing Center in Edmonton, Alberta

You can find more information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-edmonton-alberta.html

Hussainkhan2019

Jul 7, 2019
Thanks. That information is helpful for me as well as I amin similar situation. The only problem I am facing is, can I apply online with my kids? The app says kids must apply on paper. They r on TRP and I am on Spouse dependent OWP. Wife is waiting for her PGWP and our status is expiring in 3 months so need to apply soon

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks. That information is helpful for me as well as I amin similar situation. The only problem I am facing is, can I apply online with my kids? The app says kids must apply on paper. They r on TRP and I am on Spouse dependent OWP. Wife is waiting for her PGWP and our status is expiring in 3 months so need to apply soon
As stated in your other thread, it's too early to apply. Wait until a month before your current status expires.

Your kids are here as visitors, not on TRPs. You can apply online for them.

Reactions: Hussainkhan2019

Hussainkhan2019

Jul 7, 2019
As stated in your other thread, it's too early to apply. Wait until a month before your current status expires.

Your kids are here as visitors, not on TRPs. You can apply online for them.
Are you sure they can apply online? They were issued temporary residence permits when we landed last year. And when I checked using my gckey the system generated imm 5708 for me but when I mentioned I need to apply for kids and mentioned there details the system said their applications can only be mailed.

Hussainkhan2019

Jul 7, 2019
I just checked the documents and it’s “visitors records”, are they considered temporary permits or not? Sorry dear I have totally messed up things and was about to mess up my case but thankfully you pointed out. I will appreciate if you can guide further.

Hussainkhan2019

Jul 7, 2019
Hey Canuck
Thanks a lot for timely response dear. Just googled things and found temporary residence permits are totally different things. It’s not applicable on my kids. Thanks again. I have to check again via gckey how they r asking us to apply by mail for kids. Must have made some mistakes there.

Ranuharman

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Can anyone help me im On PGWP and expiring on 25 march .. im going ti apply for visitor but confused what do i say in purpose of my visit on IMM 5708 form.???