+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM 5669 requested by office please help

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Ya sir before i was requested medical exam in jun21 month and month after that background declaration.. I dnt know why they asked me this.. When to expect ppr sir?
Hi..
I also got the same request and I have uploaded the document in july. Did you got any update after submitting the form. Did you got PPR yet.

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
Hi..
I also got the same request and I have uploaded the document in july. Did you got any update after submitting the form. Did you got PPR yet.
Hey.. Not yet.. My gc key account is just showing we have received ur additional document.. We r reviewing ur eligibility.. And background check.. How abt urs?

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Hey.. Not yet.. My gc key account is just showing we have received ur additional document.. We r reviewing ur eligibility.. And background check.. How abt urs?
Yes... Same here... Mine is also showing same...background check and received additional document...Did you called them and any idea when can we receive PPR.

saqs

Aug 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2021
I called the CIC agents for clarification and they recommended for me to use the newest version. I filled it out, printed it, signed it, scanned, and sent it through my online account.
Hello, Did you get any response from them?
I also received the email to submit the form of my spouse (outland applicant).

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone
Is there anyone in the same situation. I have not received anything after submitting the additional document.

Application Received — Oct 16, 2020 (Ottawa)
AOR1 — April 7, 2021
Biometric Request — May 3, 2021
Medical Request — May 04, 2021
Sponsorship Approval — May 5, 2021
Medical Completed- May 18,2021
AOR2 — I am not sure I got it.
Pre-Arrival Letter — July 8,2021 (CPC, Ottawa)
Form 5669 correction request- July 9, 2021
Form 5669 submitted- July 11,2021
Biometric Enrollment — July 22, 2021
Decision Made —
PPR —
COPR —

sxia

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi Everyone, I received a request that asks me to submit IMM 5669 E form in 7 days(I applied under CEC class).
I had overlap activities while I was in university. Ie, part-time working while in school. I filled out all the activities in the form, but the form won't validate because of the overlap.

Can I eliminate the part-time jobs I did while I was in university? I did list all the part-time jobs while I filled out my PR application. Would IRCC care that I don't list the part-time jobs any more? I am so confused.

Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated.

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi all, if anyone could assist that would be great. We’re out of Canada spousal sponsorship. Here’s our timeline for context:
Applied Feb 2021
Biometrics June 2021
Medicals July 2021
Pre arrival email Jan 2022
Both the sponsor (myself) and PA have been deemed eligible according to our GCMS notes and MP. But today my husband received an email from the IRCC notifying us that we have 30 days for him to resubmit IMM5669, IMM5562 and his police clearance. I’ve checked these docs to see if any of them have been updated since we submitted back in 2021 and only IMM5562 has been updated. IMM5669 is still the exact same form we submitted. I’m wondering if this means we did something wrong or if they have any suspicions regarding his security check? Maybe they require a new police check simply because the ones he gave would be expired by now. Has anyone gone through something similar and could advise? Thanks so much!!
Ps do I as the sponsor also need to compete the IMM5669 form? I thought I didn’t, but according to some things online it says the spouse of PA must also fill it. A bit confused.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi all, if anyone could assist that would be great. We’re out of Canada spousal sponsorship. Here’s our timeline for context:
Applied Feb 2021
Biometrics June 2021
Medicals July 2021
Pre arrival email Jan 2022
Both the sponsor (myself) and PA have been deemed eligible according to our GCMS notes and MP. But today my husband received an email from the IRCC notifying us that we have 30 days for him to resubmit IMM5669, IMM5562 and his police clearance. I’ve checked these docs to see if any of them have been updated since we submitted back in 2021 and only IMM5562 has been updated. IMM5669 is still the exact same form we submitted. I’m wondering if this means we did something wrong or if they have any suspicions regarding his security check? Maybe they require a new police check simply because the ones he gave would be expired by now. Has anyone gone through something similar and could advise? Thanks so much!!
Ps do I as the sponsor also need to compete the IMM5669 form? I thought I didn’t, but according to some things online it says the spouse of PA must also fill it. A bit confused.
PCC is likely being requested because 'expired.'

Other forms: for some reason some offices request these to be updated when beyond a certain vintage. No indication I'm aware of this means something is wrong. Just update the forms and submit as requested.

The spouse of a PA only needs to fill out form IMM5669 if the spouse is NOT a PR or citizen - i.e. this NEVER applies to a spousal sponsorship.

If you remain concerned for whatever reason, you can order your gcms notes and/or contact your MP. Asking the question repeatedly here is not going to give you any more certainty on this.

And you're still going to have to submit the forms as requested.

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
PCC is likely being requested because 'expired.'

Other forms: for some reason some offices request these to be updated when beyond a certain vintage. No indication I'm aware of this means something is wrong. Just update the forms and submit as requested.

The spouse of a PA only needs to fill out form IMM5669 if the spouse is NOT a PR or citizen - i.e. this NEVER applies to a spousal sponsorship.

If you remain concerned for whatever reason, you can order your gcms notes and/or contact your MP. Asking the question repeatedly here is not going to give you any more certainty on this.

And you're still going to have to submit the forms as requested.
Thanks! Of course I’ll definitely need to submit everything. Just asking around to see if others shared a similar experience and what they could advise so I can get a clearer understanding of everything. I did speak with my MP, who wasn’t able to get much info for us. He said the IRCC couldn’t disclose any details. I’m awaiting on at this point, 2 sets of GCMS notes that are over 50 days requested. But it seems many people haven’t received their notes too. So I’m suspecting some backlog with that.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks! Of course I’ll definitely need to submit everything. Just asking around to see if others shared a similar experience and what they could advise so I can get a clearer understanding of everything.
I did not experience this. But there have been many reports of PCC updates requested here - relatively routine. Requests for updates - not at all rare; no obvious pattern or issue from the reports here.

Reactions: NAKEQubita

Arditi

Jul 19, 2021
Hi All,

I received a request for remed, PCC and IMMI5669, today..

AOR : 15th Jan 2021

Need advise

My spouse had recently changed his job and joined the new one last week. Do we need a new reference letter from his new organisation???

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All,

I received a request for remed, PCC and IMMI5669, today..

AOR : 15th Jan 2021

Need advise

My spouse had recently changed his job and joined the new one last week. Do we need a new reference letter from his new organisation???
Did they ask for a reference letter?

Is this a spousal app? Reference letters not usually required for spousal apps.