+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM 5669 requested by office please help

SJahan

Jul 2, 2020
I called the CIC agents for clarification and they recommended for me to use the newest version. I filled it out, printed it, signed it, scanned, and sent it through my online account.
Okay i ll do the same. Thank you so much for detail info.. It helped a lot

SJahan

Jul 2, 2020
Sounds fine,.
1. How should my spouse fill up her education? In the express entry application in her education section we have only shown her bachelor's degree, since that's what she has had her ECA done for, now here should she include her school, college degrees also? If so, in which section? In our country class (1-10) is for secondary school certificate and 11-12 is for higher secondary/college and then university. What should we do?
2. In her personal history section, since we got married on 31st Jan, 2020 we have mentioned that she was Unemployed from Dec,2016 to Jan,2020 & Homemaker from February, 2020 to continuing, since we got married on 31st Jan, we have mentioned that she became a homemaker from 1st Feb,2020. Is it okay, or they would consider it as a gap(Jan & Feb, 2020)
3. How should she use separate sheet due to space constraints. Should it be on a plain piece of paper? And would it be enough if she just mentions the name of the section and creates a table and fills it up?
Should she attach it after the last (signature) page? If yes, then would it be okay if she attach it in this way, 1st the form pages, then the additional page that she would create for sections/tables with size constraints like Education history and Address section and then lastly the LOE
4 lastly, since only she needs to fill.up the form, the LOE should be prepared and signed by her, right? Is my signature necessary in any places?

Sorry for asking too many staffs at once. Please answer as per your convenience

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
1. How should my spouse fill up her education? In the express entry application in her education section we have only shown her bachelor's degree, since that's what she has had her ECA done for, now here should she include her school, college degrees also? If so, in which section? In our country class (1-10) is for secondary school certificate and 11-12 is for higher secondary/college and then university. What should we do?
2. In her personal history section, since we got married on 31st Jan, 2020 we have mentioned that she was Unemployed from Dec,2016 to Jan,2020 & Homemaker from February, 2020 to continuing, since we got married on 31st Jan, we have mentioned that she became a homemaker from 1st Feb,2020. Is it okay, or they would consider it as a gap(Jan & Feb, 2020)
3. How should she use separate sheet due to space constraints. Should it be on a plain piece of paper? And would it be enough if she just mentions the name of the section and creates a table and fills it up?
Should she attach it after the last (signature) page? If yes, then would it be okay if she attach it in this way, 1st the form pages, then the additional page that she would create for sections/tables with size constraints like Education history and Address section and then lastly the LOE
4 lastly, since only she needs to fill.up the form, the LOE should be prepared and signed by her, right? Is my signature necessary in any places?

Did you fill out the form before? Just update it. Don't know details of your case. Check the instructions.

Only obvious answer above is, don't leave gaps in time.

kritika2902

Apr 23, 2021
Hi , did you get your AOR yet ? I am also confused on which form to use for 5669 , the old one or the latest 2019 version

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020

Just my two cents for the 5669 form:...
Use newest and ...
1. Just write it down the best that you can
2. Technically she is still unemployed. But don't leave January blank...
3. If you have extra pages, put it at the back. The information should probably match what you put on that other form (0008 I think)
4. I don't think that form needs your signature as it is about you spouse, but if it does, it will have a blank for it and you should look to see if it does.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
@mf2040 @den8190 or anyone who received request for form IMM5669 could you please let me know if you had any news after you submitted it? I was requested that letter on the 23 of April and I uploaded it 2 days after, hoping it would lead to PR soon (Feb 2020 applicant inland) but I want to know the experience of people who got that request before me. Thanks

mf2040

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
@mf2040 @den8190 or anyone who received request for form IMM5669 could you please let me know if you had any news after you submitted it? I was requested that letter on the 23 of April and I uploaded it 2 days after, hoping it would lead to PR soon (Feb 2020 applicant inland) but I want to know the experience of people who got that request before me. Thanks
It's good that you uploaded the requested document early! I have recently talked to IRCC agents on the phone and they told me it takes 10 business days between the day that you upload it and the day they receive it.
After I submitted it, it took 4 months for them to send me more correspondence (Got SA and AIP last week)

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
Hi I received the same request yesterday. Have you heard anything back from them since you sent the forms ?
Hello.. I have received this request too.. I have to submit this form by 31 jul 21..even i have received medical request before.. But why they asking me for background declaration again

den8190

Nov 3, 2019
Hi! I received the request for these forms in January and had an interview in May and received landing portal instructions a week after that. I guess IRCC is updating your application with new forms.

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
Hi! I received the request for these forms in January and had an interview in May and received landing portal instructions a week after that. I guess IRCC is updating your application with new forms.
Hey sir i have received request for this form too.. And before i was requested for medical exam.. When to expect ppr.. My case is lmia work prrmit

den8190

Nov 3, 2019
Hello.. I have received this request too.. I have to submit this form by 31 jul 21..even i have received medical request before.. But why they asking me for background declaration again
I received the same request, I guess they are updating your application. I think they ask for new background declaration to make sure nothing has changed in past few months. I had a phone interview in May and received my PR 10 days after that. The request for these forms means your application is moving towards final stage. Good luck!

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
I received the same request, I guess they are updating your application. I think they ask for new background declaration to make sure nothing has changed in past few months. I had a phone interview in May and received my PR 10 days after that. The request for these forms means your application is moving towards final stage. Good luck!
Ya sir before i was requested medical exam in jun21 month and month after that background declaration.. I dnt know why they asked me this.. When to expect ppr sir?

mf2040

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Ya sir before i was requested medical exam in jun21 month and month after that background declaration.. I dnt know why they asked me this.. When to expect ppr sir?
It really depends. It took 4 months for me to get DM after they requested that info. Could take less for you, could take more.