+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM 5532 HELP!!!

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Hello folks.

I have a simple question that makes me worried a lot about my submitted application.

I have submitted my PR application yesterday and i just reviewed all my forms again then i found something that might cause my case returned.

Form IMM 5532 . about sponsor's address history for the past 5 years, i think my mind was messed up so i did write "N/A" on that section. Do you guys think they will return my application due to “missing” address history ??? or they might be OKAY with "N/A" ???

Thank you so much guys for reading my thread!
Any comment will be appreciated!

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hello folks.

I have a simple question that makes me worried a lot about my submitted application.

I have submitted my PR application yesterday and i just reviewed all my forms again then i found something that might cause my case returned.

Form IMM 5532 . about sponsor's address history for the past 5 years, i think my mind was messed up so i did write "N/A" on that section. Do you guys think they will return my application due to “missing” address history ??? or they might be OKAY with "N/A" ???

Thank you so much guys for reading my thread!
Any comment will be appreciated!
They won't be okay with saying you had no addresses over the past five years, unless maybe you made it clear that the current address has been your address for more than five years, but even then you should put your current address, not N/A, because you had an address...

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
They won't be okay with saying you had no addresses over the past five years, unless maybe you made it clear that the current address has been your address for more than five years, but even then you should put your current address, not N/A, because you had an address...
Yeah i was thinking the same... but the application is already submitted what should i do now? should i just wait for them to return it to me ? or i can contact to someone to make a change ? like resubmit a form

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
or do you think when they start processing my application then the officer will email me for updating address history ? since its not a "missing document" ....

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
or do you think when they start processing my application then the officer will email me for updating address history ? since its not a "missing document" ....
Maybe. They turn things back for missing signatures, but anything is theoretically possible.

Did you have other addresses during the five years?

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Maybe. They turn things back for missing signatures, but anything is theoretically possible.

Did you have other addresses during the five years?
Of course .... but my mind was like so messed up and empty because of so many forms at the moment.. I dont know what to do know since the application is already received in CIC...

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Of course .... but my mind was like so messed up and empty because of so many forms at the moment.. I dont know what to do know since the application is already received in CIC...
Unfortunately, I have no idea. What you can do is wait. If you got AOR maybe you can submit the form online. If you haven't received AOR yet, wait to see if it will be refunded .

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
5. Address history;List all addresses where you have lived in the past five years. I gave mine for 6 years. But NA is wrong. Just wait at least 2 months and if they look at it then + return , it 'ii be very much late as they do use ROAD service Canada Post. It will cause 3 months delay ..I wonder if you mail sorry courier that filled form alone referring your whole DOB, name, email and they may be kind enough to add it in the package?!! Comments?

sndpdeepu

Oct 8, 2017
Hi , I need help , please help me out with application IMM5532E( Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation). In this form . The question is "Are you living together now ?" I came as a PR before marriage and I returned back to India and got married and we stayed together for 3 months I am again back to Canada and applying for Spousal sponsorship for my wife . Now what is the answer I have to fill for the above question "Yes or No". My question is whether they are asking about our relationship or present status. Please help I am very confused.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi , I need help , please help me out with application IMM5532E( Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation). In this form . The question is "Are you living together now ?" I came as a PR before marriage and I returned back to India and got married and we stayed together for 3 months I am again back to Canada and applying for Spousal sponsorship for my wife . Now what is the answer I have to fill for the above question "Yes or No". My question is whether they are asking about our relationship or present status. Please help I am very confused.
just fill in honestly! if now not with her then=no . if with har now= yes. So i see your answer will be no
Dont forget you have to send them your passport main pic + ARR and DEP stamped passport pages by Indian Immi Dept. Your stay will be automatically verified and entered in the GCMS system by staff. On top you can enter this info in the space provided on that form as well. Still more info can be attached on a sep sheet by writing ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FORM 5532E on the top.

Last edited:

Khyatim

May 27, 2019
Hi

My husband is sponsoring me for my PR. I am on my work permit and he is PR. I am filling up IMM 5532 form right now and its mentioned it has to be filled up by the principal applicant and sponsor as well. Firm is divided into 3 parts part A, B and C.Here are the confusions I have
1)Do 2 form has to be submitted or only one.
2) Do my husband and me have to fill up different Part C and have to submit 2 copies of part C?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi

My husband is sponsoring me for my PR. I am on my work permit and he is PR. I am filling up IMM 5532 form right now and its mentioned it has to be filled up by the principal applicant and sponsor as well. Firm is divided into 3 parts part A, B and C.Here are the confusions I have
1)Do 2 form has to be submitted or only one.
2) Do my husband and me have to fill up different Part C and have to submit 2 copies of part C?
Fill only 1 form u create places for both of you..Mr. ABC:-- I met her on shopping mall,??????????? xxxxx>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>""
Mrs XYZ:-- I saw him on 58 street.....????????????????????????xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Example:----
2. DID you have any contact before you met in person? Details:- ABC met me in a shopping mall[she=you are XYZ] blah blah etc etc... 4-5 lines

11. More info ABC:- he writes his part of story here about 10 lines

XYZ :-- she writes her part in the remainder place

Last edited:

mechivicky

Jun 9, 2019
Hi sndpdeepu: Did you file your application? I am in a similar situation and need some clarification regarding Part C. If you could shed some light. Thank You.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi sndpdeepu: Did you file your application? I am in a similar situation and need some clarification regarding Part C. If you could shed some light. Thank You.
It's pretty straightforward - if you're not living together now, the answer to the question 'are you living together now' is no.