+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form for autorized to USA

Ma.So

May 21, 2019
Hello
I had my test interview today. The officer made me sign a form autorized to go to USA anybody knows this is use

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hello
I had my test interview today. The officer made me sign a form autorized to go to USA anybody knows this is use
Are you commuter or visit US frequently? What did the officer say about this form and why you had to? just curious.

Ma.So

May 21, 2019
No I have never went to USA, I just told her that I might go to visit my aunt and my uncle for a week.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I wanted to read , she told me that it's not important and it's just for authorization to go to USA! I did not read it :-(
You signed this form at a citizenship test?

We'll need more information from you before we can tell you what it was.

Ma.So

May 21, 2019
In the middle of interview officer asked me have you ever been in USA? I said no after that she gave me a paper and said sign it.This os an aitorization about going to USA . When i wanted read it, she said just sign it not very important!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Unfortunately, this doesn't make any sense. You'll need to contact IRCC for more information.

You should always, always, always read and understand things that you sign.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I ask another people, have anybody experince like this? Because i search for in
Unfortunately, with the information you've provided, it's very hard to know what your experience is in order to understand if anyone else has had it.

I don't know why you would have signed anything during a citizenship test. An interview with a visa officer or a citizenship judge does not include any application to enter the US.

If they suggested that you had misrepresented regarding a trip to the US, maybe they offered you a withdrawal of application form.

But since you didn't read or understand what you signed, and without details of where, who with, and why you had an interview, it's impossible to say.

Ma.So

May 21, 2019
Yes, of course I was honest with her. After thinking about the whole thing, I realized that she would have asked to ask about the US border and probably not something important

Ma.So

May 21, 2019
Unfortunately, with the information you've provided, it's very hard to know what your experience is in order to understand if anyone else has had it.

I don't know why you would have signed anything during a citizenship test. An interview with a visa officer or a citizenship judge does not include any application to enter the US.

If they suggested that you had misrepresented regarding a trip to the US, maybe they offered you a withdrawal of application form.

But since you didn't read or understand what you signed, and without details of where, who with, and why you had an interview, it's impossible to say.
She told me, however, that next week she will email me asking for more documents or accepting me. I will wait