+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form CIT 0407

wrrc12

Apr 30, 2016
Hello everyone,

Need help ,please. I have a problem with a 0407 form Physical Calculator. Can not open this form, can not fill. Please, share your experience and help me. Thank you in advance .

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
What web browser are you using? Where have you reached in the process? e.g Have you reached the page where you see the following? "
"You need to register by creating an account with a valid e-mail address and password if you want to:

• Pay or retrieve your citizenship or immigration fees on-line;
    • Save or retrieve your physical presence calculation for citizenship on-line.

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

Need help ,please. I have a problem with a 0407 form Physical Calculator. Can not open this form, can not fill. Please, share your experience and help me. Thank you in advance .
in which website are you using physical calculator? I think you can use the official website to calculate it.

you will also need adobe reader final version.

and then right click on the file > open with > adobe reader.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Hello everyone,

Instead of the form, use the official website Physical Presence calculator. Very straight forward as I experienced. Cheers!