+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form 15-G to be submitted to Indian Bank. Please advise.

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
I wonder if you can help me find some answers to issue regarding 15-G form to be submitted to Indian bank regarding exemption of tax deduction paid as interest on FDs.

1. The form 15-G has to be filled in duplicate. How to fill in duplicate? Is it photocopy or carbon copy? Or something else. Please explain.

2. What is the last first date for submitting the 15-G form to get tax exemption on interest on FDs.

3. What is the last date for submitting the 15-G form to get tax exemption on interest on FDs.

4. Is there maximum interest limit that is being given by bank on FDs that one can submit 15-G. If so how much?

Regards

I will be really thankful if you can kindly help on answering the above questions. Your co-operation on this matter is much appreciated.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Singh123,

Eventhough the topic is not related to Immigration,
I would suggest you to vew the following website for more details on your querry.

http://www.allbankingsolutions.com/depsub3.htm

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Thanks Wilson for your reply. I apologise for the my query not being related to immigration. But I am desperate to get information on my above question. When you call the bank in India they r so rude and unhelpful. So I used the forum to get to someone who is in Indian bank or has friend/family member who has knowledge on the issue and may help. Many thanks once again.