+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgt to put enclosed reply label whn respnding to Medical letter?PLZ HELP-Qorax

Yogi7890

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Hi All,

I made a big mistake when I sent the reply for my Medicals. I was asked to submit my RPRF fees and Medical receipts in the letter within in next 60 days.The letter clearly states that when u reply to this letter please enclosed this reply label when responding to this letter and also enclosed this letter or photocopy.

It states in bold also,wherein I have sent the documents(courier) to CHC in London without using this label outside the envelope and have just enclosed the letter which I received along with my medicals and I haven't even mentioned my IMM file number on top left corner of the envelope which is a usual procedure when you sent your paper work to CHC.

Can anyone tell me...What will happen to MY RPRF(bank draft) and my original Medical receipts which I have sent along with this letter?Is it gone go somewhere else or will keep lying in some other department?

I am so much worried in hurry I overlooked the important part which I didn't follow.....PLZ ADVISE....

migrating2ca

Dec 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Forgt to put enclosed reply label whn respnding to Medical letter?PLZ HELP

If you have mentioned your file no. in the cover letter then it should be fine.

Yogi7890

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011

Ya I did enclose the letter which has my file number on it along with all other documents even I have sent the Bank draft in an small envelope with all my personal details mentioned on the envelope ,the only thing which I am worried about that HOPE this letter doesn't go anywhere else ....as last time CHC couldn't trace my original IELTS result when I sent it from my end... even after one year and then they requested for the same wherein after my lawyer mailed them the dispatch details...they replied yes we have....I just don't want my case get in some other Queue for another long time.....Is there any way I can contact them or call them to check and update.....Plz advise

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...

Dont worry dude, its a small issue. If everything is included and details are inside the letter, it will reach your file.

Yogi7890

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011

Is there any way I can contact them or call them to check and update.....Plz advise ????

Yogi7890

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011

Qorax ..if u can please reply to my above query...will be a big helpp..thanx

yokototo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
Doc's Request.
04-02-2010
Med's Done....
03-2010 and redone 06-2011
Passport Req..
15-09-2011

Hi Yogi
Did the enclosed label that they sent you had an extra set of initial on brackets?
I sent my updated requested forms and it had some initial hand written beside the usual address....

Yogi7890

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011

Hi Yokototo...

Yes bro..it did something written by hand in brackets and I thnk thats used to process the file faster as its in the last stages...bro any idea..how I can rectify my error now..can anyone plz help me...guys anyone out there who faced the same prob...thanx