renesa05

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
Finally i received an interview date
How long does the interview take ?
does the officer go through everypage of the passport for travel history?
September 2019 applicant
Test and BG has been completed
Thank you
When did your test and BG updated to completed?

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hi guys
September 2019 here.
I want to share my interview expreince
So i had my interview just now.
I have been asked to show my documents on webcam .
She looked at my pp translation . She had an issue with one date . ( it was very stressful ) but somehow we managed to solve that.
Then she asked me why i have been out of the country for a long time and i explained the reason which was covid. But she said you should have come back to canada to get your vaccination. She said it gives me the impression that you dont want to stay in canada eventhough my physical presence is 1362 days. I explained my reason that im going to start my business over here and planning to stay in canada.
Then she asked me more about my job whether im employed or unemplyed.
at the end of the interview i asked if my interview went OK? She said yes . Then she said Everything looks ok but she has to review more and if she wants more information then she will either call or email me for extra documents.
She was kind
That all . Hope it helps the other people that have an interview
I think everything looks ok as she said yes to my interview

• Wow
Reactions: harirajmohan

scuba ken

Star Member
May 13, 2013
did my Oath Ceremony on Monday.

initial application 2017 - requested more documents, sent the entire pack again with the requested documents.
2019 - received a letter, asking why I was sending the information, as they had no package for me (even though I included the request for information from them in the resubmitted pack.

applied again in 2019, a fresh submission, requested payment again, submitted the receipt, then nothing until December last year, then test and oath in 4 months.

keep the faith everyone

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Fun fact of the day.

I had submitted a webform on Feb 02, 22 to follow up of the status of my application; one of the many I have submitted over the last 2 years. Didn't hear back from them.

Today, I got an update asking me to reconfirm my full name before they are able to provide me any information on the status. LOL. I got my citizenship certificate a few days ago.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Fun fact of the day.

I had submitted a webform on Feb 02, 22 to follow up of the status of my application; one of the many I have submitted over the last 2 years. Didn't hear back from them.

Today, I got an update asking me to reconfirm my full name before they are able to provide me any information on the status. LOL. I got my citizenship certificate a few days ago.
Maybe they wanna reconfirm that you are not Emperor Akbar :D

• Haha
Reactions: akbardxb

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
someone hire Will Smith and send him to IRCC, so that he can smack them and take them out of their deep slumber!!!

anoop90

Sep 15, 2019
Hi. I sent my application on 24th Aug 2019. Received AOR on 22 Nov 2019. My applications status tracker was last updated on 23 April 2021. The background check is still in process.

Reached out to my MP in Jan this year. They confirmed that my application is being processed in the Mississauga office. The present status - Security is in progress. Criminality is passed. I have no idea when this will get completed. I was able to renew my PR card this month as it was going to expire in Aug.

Amdox86

Mar 30, 2022
I apply April 2019.
Background check complete August 2020.
Citizenship test complete 27th July 2021.
Copy of my passport send September 2th, 2021.
no update since September 2021.
Anyone same?

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Attended Oath ceremony today, :) , it has been a long wait, frustratingly slow, but it feels good to be on the other side of it. Now the wait for next steps continues...

Reactions: akbardxb