+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to write my name on the back of citizenship photo

raphi974

Oct 20, 2017
t is mentioned that "If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be processed."

So I would say your application will not bereturned but you might receive a request to Summit new photos
yeah this is my interpretation,cause in most of cases it's clearly mentioned that application will be returned if incomplete.Which is not case in this situation.

Jul 3, 2015
Oh I missed that as well. I have not put in any names behind any photos... But I have attached photos with each application of my family... I believe that should be fine... but only time will tell.
Hi what has happened to you application? i did the same mistake forgot to write names at the back of photographs, your reply will be appreciated

Aztec2021

Oct 23, 2021
Hi what has happened to you application? i did the same mistake forgot to write names at the back of photographs, your reply will be appreciated
Hi alimuhammadkhan
I recently made the same mistake while submitting my application, forgot to write Name and DOB on back of photos but they do have studio stamp. Could you please share what happened to your case?