+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to write DOB and Name behind photos on provincial nominee app. to CIC

ijawson

Mar 25, 2017
Hey Guys,
I submitted an application to Sydney, NS as a Provincial Nominee for permanent resident this week. I totally forgot to write my name and DOB on back of the photo. Although I do have the date taken and photographer stamp.Will my application be rejected, any suggestions?
Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ijawson said:
Hey Guys,
I submitted an application to Sydney, NS as a Provincial Nominee for permanent resident this week. I totally forgot to write my name and DOB on back of the photo. Although I do have the date taken and photographer stamp.Will my application be rejected, any suggestions?
Thanks
Prepare New complete photos with all formalities and send them immediately to Sydney by courier. Don't forget to mention your application details and attach Nomination certificate, in which they can easily find your identity. Attach a cover letter to explain the situation.

ijawson

Mar 25, 2017
This is a nice idea.However,did you think with the explanation letter/Nomination confirmation attached my forms can be easily identified by the time the new photos is sent?Base on the information on Cic website,one can only update an application in view once they have a file number.This makes it easier for cic to locate existing applications for further update as requested by applicant where applicable.In this case,I dont have a file number.Did you know of someone with similar experience in the past who did what you have instructed me to do?Thank you for your time.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ijawson said:
This is a nice idea.However,did you think with the explanation letter/Nomination confirmation attached my forms can be easily identified by the time the new photos is sent?Base on the information on Cic website,one can only update an application in view once they have a file number.This makes it easier for cic to locate existing applications for further update as requested by applicant where applicable.In this case,I dont have a file number.Did you know of someone with similar experience in the past who did what you have instructed me to do?Thank you for your time.
Oh send it. I know a lot of people.