+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to upload scan documents

Akahdhdhdhdh

Oct 26, 2017
Dear All,

I have recently applied for the Canadian study permit online. In the Passport section, I just uploaded the passport bio page. I completely missed the visa and stamp pages. On my passport, I have US visa stamped that I must have included. Can you please tell me how can I update my application now? I submitted it only four days ago. I am extremely worried at this point. Should I withdraw my application and submit a new one? or should I just upload stamp pages through WebForm. I will be very grateful for the urgent response.

Please reply urgently

Thanks,
Hi . I too forget to upload my visa stamp pages. Just upload it via web form. Will it gonna help me in getting my work permit or do i need to apply again for it.

Akahdhdhdhdh

Oct 26, 2017
Hi I forget to add my visa stamp pages while applying for my post graduation work permit online. So i have just send it updated one via CIC web form.Have anyone gone through same situation . Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi I forget to add my visa stamp pages while applying for my post graduation work permit online. So i have just send it updated one via CIC web form.Have anyone gone through same situation . Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
It really wouldn't matter as travel history if initially considered for TRV apps or if you're coming to Canada first time.

Since it's a PGWP , all that matters is your graduation docs etc.
And if anything is required , they will always request additional docs from you.

Hopefully you're application will be approved soon.

ha16

May 27, 2017
I did the same mistake did you got any response or any guidance?

Eli1001

Dec 11, 2019
Hi,

i just submitted my express entry application and forgot to submit my Canadian visa page in my passport, what should i do now? i just uploaded the first and stamp pages.

Hariswebster1

Feb 6, 2020
Hi, I recently applied for a working holiday visa for canada. I am Irish and when asked to provide information regarding my passport I forgot to attach the document which contained the pages of my passport with stamps. I only have one stamp from when I visited New York last year. I sent off a form which explained the missing documents. Will this be okay or am I better withdrawing my application and reapplying ?
Thanks

ahnaf500

Jun 1, 2021
I am a credit-transferring student. I by mistake didnt submit my current university document in in the client info file. Later on I sent the particular doc through Webform and also emailed them about it.
What should i do next?
Should i be prepared for my refusal?

DJ singh

May 19, 2022
I am a credit-transferring student. I by mistake didnt submit my current university document in in the client info file. Later on I sent the particular doc through Webform and also emailed them about it.
What should i do next?
Should i be prepared for my refusal?
Did this worked for you? or you got your visa approved??
Urgent reply will be appreciated

kmrpiy

Jan 16, 2023
Thanks a lot.
Did the application got through. I am in similar situation. Submitted application 1 hr ago, forgot to upload marriage certificate, and sent it through Webform. How long will it take for document to get attached to the application.

Chamalie226

Sep 21, 2023
I applied visa this year October and I got rejected today and this is what the visa officer said:
“ I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable). I provided a bank statement of three months (July to September) which was bearing an amount of $300,000 approximately. This could even cover the entire duration of my studies , talk less of the first year.