Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
hi guys ...... i just found my police clearance certificate at home.. and came to knw that i havnt sent it to CHC... HOW DO I SEND IT NOW.. ?
chc got my docmnts on nov 5th...

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
If u send it now it can be lost , just wait for medical , they will ask u if they don't send it any way along with the passport ...

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
alisajjad110 said:
hi guys ...... i just found my police clearance certificate at home.. and came to knw that i havnt sent it to CHC... HOW DO I SEND IT NOW.. ?
didn't courier guys check your documents before packaging them?

wait for a few days if ur docs would be returned back to you as incomplete otherwise do as nomi bhai has suggested above.

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can send it later with your medical check up if it would be required.

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
thanx all for reply...
tcs guys dont chek dcmnts..
what if thy return my files and rejct it saying dcments incmplet...
?
i am planing to send them it with a letter..... in which i will mention all my info.. and name of the person who recvd my dcmnts... with my name , pasprt nmbr.. dob.. delvry date...
is that fine?
plz reply quick..

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
alisajjad110 said:
thanx all for reply...
?
i am planing to send them it with a letter..... in which i will mention all my info.. and name of the person who recvd my dcmnts... with my name , pasprt nmbr.. dob.. delvry date...
is that fine?
plz reply quick..
how could they do that? very irresponsible on their side. how come didn't you check? it is such an important piece of doc.

nope....if a police certificate is missing, you wont be refused for this....docs would be returned back to you without creating an application number.

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
rockers2012 said:
how could they do that? very irresponsible on their side. how come didn't you check? it is such an important piece of doc.

nope....if a police certificate is missing, you wont be refused for this....docs would be returned back to you without creating an application number.
i chekd all my dcmnts.... markd evrythng at chek list... al the last moment i just scaned it to get a copy for my self... and in hurry i forgot to take it out of scaner.... :(
so what you suggest... i should send it or not...

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
alisajjad110 said:
thanx all for reply...
?
is that fine?
plz reply quick..
Don't worry , you will not be refused on that, they will ask it with medical ..............

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
ok momi and rocker bhai... i am not sending my police clearance. lets hope for the best.. if thy will b wiling to isue me visa.. thy will ask me for it.. otherwise its luck....
one more thing... rocker said that if dcmnts are incmplete , thy send it back within a wee... well its over week now.. God knows whats hapning there,,,, and what will hapen next. v can only hope for best..

someone told me medical ctr in islamabad has been changed for canada...
first it was ali medical ctr f8...
now it is IOM - Migration Health Assessment Center - Islamabad,
H.No 14, St.No 76- SECTOR G-/6-4,

is it true?

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
alisajjad110 said:
ok momi and rocker bhai... i am not sending my police clearance. lets hope for the best.. if thy will b wiling to isue me visa.. thy will ask me for it.. otherwise its luck....
one more thing... rocker said that if dcmnts are incmplete , thy send it back within a wee... well its over week now.. God knows whats hapning there,,,, and what will hapen next. v can only hope for best..

someone told me medical ctr in islamabad has been changed for canada...
first it was ali medical ctr f8...
now it is IOM - Migration Health Assessment Center - Islamabad,
H.No 14, St.No 76- SECTOR G-/6-4,

is it true?
The DMP's in Lahore were also stopped from taking medicals for Canada, now it will only be IOM...............

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
momi said:
The DMP's in Lahore were also stopped from taking medicals for Canada, now it will only be IOM...............
is it more strict? what kind of test thy do?
can i get ur email... need to ask smthing

nadeem1

Oct 31, 2012
hey can you put in writing what documents you posted i am little confuse over do i have to post my original passport with other documents ?can some one make it clear.thanks

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
nadeem1 said:
hey can you put in writing what documents you posted i am little confuse over do i have to post my original passport with other documents ?can some one make it clear.thanks
here u go

• Application for Study Permit made outside of Canada (IMM 1294)
• Family Information Form (IMM 5645)
• Application for Temporary Resident Visa made outside of Canada (IMM 5257 – Schedule 1)
• Document Check List (IMM 5483)
• Fees Payment Receipt (Green Copy)

Educational Documents: (Original + 1 complete set of Copy)

• Offer and Acceptance letters from University
• Degrees and Transcripts from previous institutions
• IELTS/TOEFL Test Result
• English Language Certificate from the previous institution attended (if applicable)
• Statement of Purpose
• Curriculum Vitae

• bank statement
• Account maintenance letter from the bank.
• Affidavit of Financial Support. CNIC and Passport copies of sponsor attached with it
• Property documents including transfer letters and rent deeds
• Property valuation certificates

• Two Photos meeting the specifications (DOB and name should be written at the back side of both)
• Police Clearance Certificate from the countries where u lived more than six months
• Birth Certificate (not necessary)
• Family Registration Certificate from NADRA (not necessary)
• business documents (if applicable)
• Affidavit of Declaration. CNIC and passport copies attached with it
• NTN Certificate

• Original Passport (include all previous passports)

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alisajjad110 said:
Momi Bhai is right.
When you'll be issued your medical letter, they will be more options alongwith medical request. If you wouldn't even submitted your IELTS REPORT then its also fine. Because they have option of IELTS Report also in Medical Letter.
When you'll be issued your medical letter it will be Ticket that they need your police clearance certificate.
And if you would be sending them now then It could be risky bcaz you don't have your file number right now.
good luck brother :)

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..