CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
Azy said:
Momi Bhai is right.
When you'll be issued your medical letter, they will be more options alongwith medical request. If you wouldn't even submitted your IELTS REPORT then its also fine. Because they have option of IELTS Report also in Medical Letter.
When you'll be issued your medical letter it will be Ticket that they need your police clearance certificate.
And if you would be sending them now then It could be risky bcaz you don't have your file number right now.
good luck brother :)
Thanx Bro.. lets c wether they call for medical or simply rejct :p

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alisajjad110 said:
thanx all for reply...
tcs guys dont chek dcmnts..
what if thy return my files and rejct it saying dcments incmplet...
?
i am planing to send them it with a letter..... in which i will mention all my info.. and name of the person who recvd my dcmnts... with my name , pasprt nmbr.. dob.. delvry date...
is that fine?
plz reply quick..
I visited TCS Visatronix, and those guys stapled my picture with the application form. and CHC don't accept stapled picture ! so I said them bye bye, and go to Gerry Fedex, and the lady over there was very helping. she said me these stapled photographs should not be accepted, please give me other ones if you have !

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
Memoona said:
I visited TCS Visatronix, and those guys stapled my picture with the application form. and CHC don't accept stapled picture ! so I said them bye bye, and go to Gerry Fedex, and the lady over there was very helping. she said me these stapled photographs should not be accepted, please give me other ones if you have !
OMG... bcz i stapld my photgrphs.. i think i m really in problm :(

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alisajjad110 said:
OMG... bcz i stapld my photgrphs.. i think i m really in problm :(
Don't worry, may be they will neglect it. But it is not a good practice to staple photographs. it is not stated in cic.gc.ca photographs specification section. But I saw some awkwardness felt by that lady, when she saw the photographs are stapled. Don't worry, It's not mandatory.

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
thanks for relaxing me.... well its my first time.. dont know lots of things :p

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
With your Medical Call (inshAllah), they will send you a letter where your missing documents will be mentioned (Ticked), so after medical when you will send your passport back to CHC, send this police certification along with this.
Medical Center is changed: its IOM, they people are good, no need to worry about medical.

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
mohsinis said:
With your Medical Call (inshAllah), they will send you a letter where your missing documents will be mentioned (Ticked), so after medical when you will send your passport back to CHC, send this police certification along with this.
Medical Center is changed: its IOM, they people are good, no need to worry about medical.
mohsin send me ur email.. quick need to ask smthng

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
mohsinis said:
or inbox me.. alisajjad.shah@gmail.com

shahzeb444

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
mohsinis said:
Aslam o Alikum : Mohsin bhai can u plz send me ur email address or ur fone number please.... I wana contact with u..

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
shahzeb444 said:
Aslam o Alikum : Mohsin bhai can u plz send me ur email address or ur fone number please.... I wana contact with u..
mohsinbu@gmail.com

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
It is good practices to send a separate set of each and every documents with your application. In my case VisaTronix also do same, but what I did, I made a separate set of my all documents even I send 4 photos. So these extra documents some time can save all of us.

feducators

Nov 16, 2012
No Problem...

Send your Police Certificate at the following

Canadian High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan
Telephone: (011 92 51) 208-6000
email: isbad@international.gc.ca

Write down the following things on Envelope.

Name
Passport No.
Category- Study Permit

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
feducators said:
No Problem...

Send your Police Certificate at the following

Canadian High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan
Telephone: (011 92 51) 208-6000
email: isbad @ international.gc.ca

Write down the following things on Envelope.

Name
Passport No.
Category- Study Permit
thanx for the suggestion.. i was about to do so. infact leter is also ready.. but if u read discusn abov.. all seniors recomended .. not to do so