+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal. Raised webform, havent received response on webform but got PPR.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I realized my mistake of not mentioning previous visitor visa refusal a month after biometrics. I sent a webform with a LOE and received the usual automated response that they will look into. 10 days after the webform I received PPR. Does this mean they've looked into the webform and approved the application or should I be worried till they respond to the webform?
Thanks for any thoughts!
@nor1231 For which country your visa was rejected earlier?

svidesha

Jul 9, 2021
Category........
FSW
Canada visitor visa 8 years ago. Had applied to attend a conference they didn't think I had the finances to support the visit.
have you called IRCC. I am in the same dilemma now. Got PPR after 10 days raising a webform and i need to send my passport for the visa. Kindly advise if you have been able to confirm receipt of the webform. Kindly help.

nor1231

Feb 23, 2022
have you called IRCC. I am in the same dilemma now. Got PPR after 10 days raising a webform and i need to send my passport for the visa. Kindly advise if you have been able to confirm receipt of the webform. Kindly help.
I received the normal automated response for the webform. Sent my passport, and I'm currently in Canada.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
IRCC does not answer for these webforms nor do they send any receipt of receiving it. It's usually recorded in your gcms post raising the webform about your prior visa refusals. Go ahead and submit your passport.

Reactions: svidesha

yh1111

Mar 8, 2023
Hi
May I ask if you mind share what type of information you included in the LOE submitted with the web form, i am in a similar shoes right now.

mandeep2nkp

Mar 8, 2023
I have a question, I am doing Two Full Time jobs on PGWP which are

Software Engineer
Monday to Friday
25$/Hour 40 Hours a Week from 9 AM to 5PM

Drywall Installer around 32 hours/Week
At 16$/Hour
Wednesday from 7PM to 11PM
Thursday from 7PM to 11 PM
Saturday and Sunday 12 hour shift from 6AM to 6PM

which job should i show in my express entry profile, because both are full time jobs, if i show Drywall Installer job in my express entry will it create any problem or not. Because some agent are saying mr that my primary job is of software engineer, but i dont think that there is any concept of primary job.

I am doing both jobs from 1 year continuously. Which job should i show in cec and will drywall job only create any problem in express entry or not, if i show only drywall job, but not software engineer job.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I have a question, I am doing Two Full Time jobs on PGWP which are

Software Engineer
Monday to Friday
25$/Hour 40 Hours a Week from 9 AM to 5PM

Drywall Installer around 32 hours/Week
At 16$/Hour
Wednesday from 7PM to 11PM
Thursday from 7PM to 11 PM
Saturday and Sunday 12 hour shift from 6AM to 6PM

which job should i show in my express entry profile, because both are full time jobs, if i show Drywall Installer job in my express entry will it create any problem or not. Because some agent are saying mr that my primary job is of software engineer, but i dont think that there is any concept of primary job.

I am doing both jobs from 1 year continuously. Which job should i show in cec and will drywall job only create any problem in express entry or not, if i show only drywall job, but not software engineer job.
Did you start both on the same day?

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
To whom it may concern,

I received an Invitation to Apply and proceeded to apply for Express Entry - Federal Skilled Worker, then submitted on December 16th, 2022.

On June 22nd, 2023, I arrived in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

On July 6th, 2023 I received the Ready-For-Visa letter, and I replied to the letter on the same date via web form as instructed in the Letter (about change of contact information). After submission, I received the automated email with the subject containing E-01-10200-10201-Update or ask about your application: Change or update your contact information-Permanent Residence-Federal Skilled Worker. The automated email confirmed the receipt of my IRCC Web Form.

To my understanding, I did as instructed in the letter and I am supposedly waiting for the portal credentials to log in for the next steps and to be landed virtually in Canada.

However, after calling to IRCC contact centre, an agent confirmed me that IRCC has not received anything replies from me since the date of the Ready-For-Visa letter sent out on July 6th, 2023.

Can you anyone help me with my case please ?