+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal. Raised webform, havent received response on webform but got PPR.

nor1231

Feb 23, 2022
I realized my mistake of not mentioning previous visitor visa refusal a month after biometrics. I sent a webform with a LOE and received the usual automated response that they will look into. 10 days after the webform I received PPR. Does this mean they've looked into the webform and approved the application or should I be worried till they respond to the webform?
Thanks for any thoughts!

Last edited:

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Reactions: paneka penalty

nor1231

Feb 23, 2022
They probably accepted your LOE. To me it looks like a genuine mistake not something that you intentionally did. Moreover, you did send an explanation about your mistake. So you are fine I believe. Just send your passports.
Also, check this below discussion. You will get more clarity:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/forgot-to-mention-previous-visa-refusal-please-help.570066/page-17
Thank you so much. I did send the passport and have received the passport as well. It's been over a month since I sent the webform and haven't heard back. Going to wait a bit more before I travel.

KushlShah

Oct 11, 2022
Did you get the visa ?? Same mistake I have done and also sent the webform but later after 20 days got ppr but there is no response to the webform. Please help.

KushlShah

Oct 11, 2022
Thank you so much. I did send the passport and have received the passport as well. It's been over a month since I sent the webform and haven't heard back. Going to wait a bit more before I travel.
Heyy. Did you get the visa. My case is same as yours. Please help

KushlShah

Oct 11, 2022
I have received the visa but no response on the webform.
Congrats and Thanks mate. I have just sent my passport to them yesterday. Had put them webform and then PPR came. Really stressed and tensed as it was a genuine error and have even corrected with the webform.

nor1231

Feb 23, 2022
Congrats and Thanks mate. I have just sent my passport to them yesterday. Had put them webform and then PPR came. Really stressed and tensed as it was a genuine error and have even corrected with the webform.
I'm still stressed, waiting for a response on the webform. It's been over 50 days since I raised the webform and almost a month since I got the COPR. I'm not booking my tickets till they acknowledge the webform.

KushlShah

Oct 11, 2022
I'm still stressed, waiting for a response on the webform. It's been over 50 days since I raised the webform and almost a month since I got the COPR. I'm not booking my tickets till they acknowledge the webform.
I have applied for student visa. You can call them up check this thread

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-got-ppr-after-i-forgot-to-mention-about-my-previous-us-visa-refusal-in-the-application-hope-it-helps-everyone.754780/

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Call their helpline number and ask if visa officer has left any comment/Notes on your application.

KushlShah

Oct 11, 2022
As if calling them is easy. never connects. Have you called them?
I got PPR on 7th oct and Have just sent my passport yesterday. And its only 25 days that i have sent webform. Will have to wait for my passport to come back and 30 days to get over. Hope I get the visa.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I got PPR on 7th oct and Have just sent my passport yesterday. And its only 25 days that i have sent webform. Will have to wait for my passport to come back and 30 days to get over. Hope I get the visa.
Visa is 99 percent sure after PPR.