Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I got my GCMS notes today and i saw two notes.

First Note : SPOC enquiry received at CPC-E (created date 1st november)
Second Note :"Updated 1295E form recieved on 1st november" (created date 4th november)

Is it anything to worry?

FYI i sent the updated 1295e form to mention about USA visa refusal.

Nothing to worry.

SPOC refers to Single Point of Contact (SPOC) at the respective National Headquarters for sharing information between Canada and the U.S

See https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/in/in02-eng.pdf

Nustinism

May 18, 2021
@legalfalcon Hi! My work permit will expire on May 25th, 2022- this is from an employer who passed away in March 2021.
I applied another work permit from another employer and notification was received by ircc in October 08, 2021. Unfortunately, he passed away in November and still waiting for the approval.
What do you think will happen? Am I going to received that work permit? Im really running out of time.
Thank you in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi! My work permit will expire on May 25th, 2022- this is from an employer who passed away in March 2021.
I applied another work permit from another employer and notification was received by ircc in October 08, 2021. Unfortunately, he passed away in November and still waiting for the approval.
What do you think will happen? Am I going to received that work permit? Im really running out of time.
Thank you in advance.
When you say the employer passed away, were you employed by an individual or a company.

Nustinism

May 18, 2021
When you say the employer passed away, were you employed by an individual or a company.
Employed by an individual. I am working as a caregiver. Sorry, my question is not related with the thread but might as well ask your expertise or opinion on this matter.

sazati

Feb 1, 2022
@legalfalcon can you please help?

I applied for my parents supervisa online on jan 31st, 2022 and I forgot to mention that they had a Canadian TRV refusal 8 years ago. While reviewing the confirmation messages from IRCC- i realized i accidentally did not mention the previous visa refusal at Canada. I

jan 31night i submitted the application

feb 1st i summited webform to withdraw application mentioned that I have made some errors on the questionaries' and not sure how to correct them so aI would like to request a withdrawal and i got auto response saying 5 business days they will respond

feb 2nd i submitted a new webform mentioning the exact reason why i want to withdraw the application- notified the oversight of not mentioning Canadian TRV refusal. i also mentioned in the webform that please allow the withdrawal so that I can pay new fee and re submit the application with correct info.

now it is up to the officer to either let me withdraw the application or allow the existing application with the corrected information.
i am very stressed. it is my parent's visa and i made the error so i am feeling very guilty for anything may going wrong on their profile.

please help me- i don't want them to get punished for my silly mistake and get misrepresentation ban

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

I applied for my parents supervisa online on jan 31st, 2022 and I forgot to mention that they had a Canadian TRV refusal 8 years ago. While reviewing the confirmation messages from IRCC- i realized i accidentally did not mention the previous visa refusal at Canada. I

feb 1st i summited webform to withdraw application mentioned that I have made some errors on the questionaries' and not sure how to correct them so aI would like to request a withdrawal and i got auto response saying 5 business days they will respond

feb 2nd i submitted a new webform mentioning the exact reason why i want to withdraw the application- notified the oversight of not mentioning Canadian TRV refusal. i also mentioned in the webform that please allow the withdrawal so that I can pay new fee and re submit the application with correct info.

now it is up to the officer to either let me withdraw the application or allow the existing application with the corrected information.
i am very stressed. it is my parent's visa and i made the error so i am feeling very guilty for anything may going wrong on their profile.

please help me- i don't want them to get punished for my silly mistake and get misrepresentation ban

No need to stress. You could have simply sent a web form and updated IRCC of the prior visa refusal. There is no need to withdraw.

Reactions: pigface

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

@sazati My case was similar to you , i had forgot to mention my previous usa visa refusal , then i raised a webform with corrected 1295e form , officer reviewed and i got the ppr , you please do the same. no need to withdraw the application...

Reactions: pigface

sazati

Feb 1, 2022
No need to stress. You could have simply sent a web form and updated IRCC of the prior visa refusal. There is no need to withdraw.
thanks a lot for responding. i wish i read this thread before submitting withdrawal request.
i have requested withdrawal + notified the error made on the visa refusal question and provided explanation why visa was refused.
now let's wait and see what they do. my online status for both parents application is showing - Medical passed as of February 3rd, 2022 and Back ground check on process (after i requested withdrawal and notified the error on visa refusal)
is it a good thing?

sazati

Feb 1, 2022
@sazati My case was similar to you , i had forgot to mention my previous usa visa refusal , then i raised a webform with corrected 1295e form , officer reviewed and i got the ppr , you please do the same. no need to withdraw the application...
i should have read this thread before requesting withdrawal. now i have wait for their decision on withdrawal