+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal :( Please help

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hello experts,

I have mentioned my previous Canada study visa refusal but forgot to mention my SASK PNP ineligibility. I haven't received any AOR so far. Therefore my application is not yet started processing. What should I do, I need your expert comments.

Thanks in advance.
Wait for an Aor.

Reactions: ac_kolk

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Should I raise a Webform after AOR correcting the form and uploading an explanation letter?
Yes you can inform them once you receive Aor with the explanation letter and for more safety you can attach affidavit signed by you... you will be fine.

FreshStart21

Jun 18, 2021
Hello, I did the same mistake and I sent a webform and called IRCC, the agent told me that it would be fine if I sent a webform again after receiving my AOR because they cannot link the webform to the application without an application number.

bhattibs

Jun 29, 2021
Hello everyone I have been refused uk 2009 and newzeland in 2010 but my agent doesn’t show my refusal when I apply to Come Canada now I’m going to extend my work permit so should I show now my old refusal??? I have ask so many people some the ask me show ur old refused and some ask don’t show up I’m very confused and my old refusal in my old passport now I have new passport

please please any one help me out

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hello everyone I have been refused uk 2009 and newzeland in 2010 but my agent doesn’t show my refusal when I apply to Come Canada now I’m going to extend my work permit so should I show now my old refusal??? I have ask so many people some the ask me show ur old refused and some ask don’t show up I’m very confused and my old refusal in my old passport now I have new passport

Mention it now if you apply work permit now. Otherwise if they caught they will come back to you and say you lie to us and hit you for 5 years ban. My case also with lawyer now. Because I didn't mention in my previous applications.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021

It doesn't matter which passport you hold, your name and date of birth is enough to find your refusals of other countries if they check.

bhattibs

Jun 29, 2021
Mention it now if you apply work permit now. Otherwise if they caught they will come back to you and say you lie to us and hit you for 5 years ban. My case also with lawyer now. Because I didn't mention in my previous applications.
I’m already in Canada I came on spouse open work permit so now my work permit going to expire so I’m going to extend

bhattibs

Jun 29, 2021
But I didn’t mention when I apply to come on Canada now I’m in Canda already 1.5 year so it’s fine I show them now you got ur work permit???

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
For informing previous refusal so which questions need to be "Yes" 6d or 6e or both? @legalfalcon
You only have to send a webform and not sch a. IF Schedule A is required, you will be specifically asked