+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal :( Please help

Boss_s

Jan 30, 2019
Hello in a similar position. I listed one refusal for Australia partner visa, however I forgot that year after I got refused tourist visa as well :(:(. So I just raised a cse now and attached my visa refusal. Plus emailed my local visa office as well. I am. Still on Ip1 may 26th review required for stat question for previous visa refusal.
Hi there I’m in same position that u was i just raised web form today did you got your pr after raising web form?

Boss_s

Jan 30, 2019
I have forgotten to mention my Spain tourist visa rejection on my application form for PR (it was rejected stating that my intention of stay was not clear).

Currently I'm on ip2. 5 months passed since my aor. When I called cic last week this was the status:

Eligibility- passed
Criminality- passed
Security- yet to begin.

Should I send a cse or is it too late now ? Will appreciate your reply. I'm getting very worried now.
Hi there im in same position after 5 months from aor I raised web form today did you got your pr ?

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
I forgot to mention about my prior schengen refusals however I mentioned my Canadian study permit rejection in background info. Wjat should I do now? Is it important to mention schengem refusals aswell? US and Canada info sharing we understand but do they check from Europe as well?

Any suggestions or experiences?

Boss_s

Jan 30, 2019
I forgot to mention about my prior schengen refusals however I mentioned my Canadian study permit rejection in background info. Wjat should I do now? Is it important to mention schengem refusals aswell? US and Canada info sharing we understand but do they check from Europe as well?

Any suggestions or experiences?
You should tell them as soon as possible

Jan 25, 2019
Hello guys, just a quick question,
During my EE application I forgot to mention a refusal visa that I had for UK student visa back in 2008. Now i just received ADR for Schedule A form. and while filling it I just realize I totally forgot about my refuse visa. What should I do now???, should I raise a CSE now or just add and LOE along with my Schedule A form mentioning that I forgot about it. I would appreciate if senior member like @legalfalcon can help me.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys, just a quick question,
During my EE application I forgot to mention a refusal visa that I had for UK student visa back in 2008. Now i just received ADR for Schedule A form. and while filling it I just realize I totally forgot about my refuse visa. What should I do now???, should I raise a CSE now or just add and LOE along with my Schedule A form mentioning that I forgot about it. I would appreciate if senior member like @legalfalcon can help me.
Fill the Schedule A and attach a LoE with it.

metabug

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Did you get your PR?? i also forget to mention the previous visa refusal.. So, in that case, what should i do as my application is on processing for more then 6 months
I'm in Canada since 6 months now :)
As for your case, Just raise a case specific inquiry and send a letter of explanation regarding visa refusal and you should be good.

Reactions: zee aziz

zee aziz

Mar 20, 2018
So did you get the PR ?

I'm in a similar situation. I forgot to mention my Spain tourist visa rejection (rejected due to intention of stay was not clear)..

It's been 5 months since my aor and I'm on ip2 now. When I called cic last week they said I have passed my eligibility and criminal checks. My security checks has not started yet.

Have you got your pr after this issue ?

Hi
Did you get the pr ?
What happen to your case please share .

Thanks

zee aziz

Mar 20, 2018
Hi.
Dear @legalfalcon

I have the same issue.
I launced my application on 26th may 2019.

My.medical passed on july 6th
Biomatrics collected on july 18

On august 28 (3 months after aor)

I realized i made a mistake by not informing my agent about my previouse visit vissa refusal from australia in 2012 And my wife's visit vissa refusal from spain in 2008

I informed my agent on 28th August and he raised a web form.

Now my question is, is it to late? To inform iccr?

What will happen next, can you please share some information on this.

Thanks,

Last edited:

swain.sushant

Aug 1, 2019
@legalfalcon: need your help

My Canada visa rejected reason being my previous entry to Canada was not declared.
My previous entry to Canada happened accidentally during my USA stay.
During US stay visited Niagara fall unknowingly entered wrong way which led to Canada border.
Could you please suggest, what should i write in the next application.