+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal :( Please help

Nkem1992

Jun 21, 2018
Hello,
Please I was refused a visit UK Visa and Austria visa. I intend to mention the two. But my problem is, I do not want to use the employer A nwhich I filed during my UK Visa application. I intend to use the employer B because I worked him for my mandatory one year national service program. I got to work with A with the period I was serving this mandatory program.
Should I mention employer A while filling the section for personal history when applying for my immigration visa to Canada or I should not since I will not be claiming point from the work experience.
Do Canada and UK share personal information as related to work history?
Also do I need to attach an LOE to my application if I mention it.
Please I need your advice. Thank you.
Please I need advise. This is in preparation for my PR application. To prevent web form and any other regrets

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
will you please share the outcome? i m exactly in the same situation aor april i did not inform about uk and australia visit visa refusal. medical, passed,eligibility passed,criminality passed. shall I raise web form?
Which country do you live in?

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Hello,
Please I was refused a visit UK Visa and Austria visa. I intend to mention the two. But my problem is, I do not want to use the employer A nwhich I filed during my UK Visa application. I intend to use the employer B because I worked him for my mandatory one year national service program. I got to work with A with the period I was serving this mandatory program.
Should I mention employer A while filling the section for personal history when applying for my immigration visa to Canada or I should not since I will not be claiming point from the work experience.
Do Canada and UK share personal information as related to work history?
Also do I need to attach an LOE to my application if I mention it.
Please I need your advice. Thank you.
Where are you from originally?

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
SAME ISSUE BUT i have already informed IRCC with affidavit approved by notary public . I am also in a big tension of my life and praying that Allah may help us who are far from their spouses. I cant imagine to live without my husband I wish my minor mistake will never lead to a major disaster of my life God forbid. any way i dont know what IRCC will respond of my early correction and regret.

Reactions: Sunny329

Bvk2001

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
SAME ISSUE BUT i have already informed IRCC with affidavit approved by notary public . I am also in a big tension of my life and praying that Allah may help us who are far from their spouses. I cant imagine to live without my husband I wish my minor mistake will never lead to a major disaster of my life God forbid. any way i dont know what IRCC will respond of my early correction and regret.
What Was your situation?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey, I also forgot to mention my USA visa refusal as it slipped thru my mind. I did raised the CSE webform. I got PPR as my signature, hope this will calm everyone facing the same problem.

Cheers

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
What Was your situation?
my consultant tick "No" instead of Yes in Form A 5669 but actually my two visa have been refused after two weeks of submission I was just verbally checking my mail and read same paper i noticed its No on visa refusal so immediately I informed my consultant as per her advice I prepared affidavit and informed IRCC about mistake. but still no response. let see what happened . I am in worst situation of my life due to this

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hey, I also forgot to mention my USA visa refusal as it slipped thru my mind. I did raised the CSE webform. I got PPR as my signature, hope this will calm everyone facing the same problem.

Cheers
Thanks allot to give me some hope as you are live example but every case has different scenario but shouldn't be hopeless . congrats for your PR. God may help us too

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks allot to give me some hope as you are live example but every case has different scenario but shouldn't be hopeless . congrats for your PR. God may help us too
Thanks and dont fret, it was like 1.5 month for me to remember about the visa refusal after AOR. So as long as you informed them, you should be fine ^^

Bvk2001

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Thanks and dont fret, it was like 1.5 month for me to remember about the visa refusal after AOR. So as long as you informed them, you should be fine ^^
Did they ask you any ADR?kindly share timeline after CSE.
For me I have informed them after 5 month from my aor(18 April 19)
Since nothing or any updates to my cic account except CSE-transmission notification to the processing office .
Thank you for your time

Last edited:

Bvk2001

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
my consultant tick "No" instead of Yes in Form A 5669 but actually my two visa have been refused after two weeks of submission I was just verbally checking my mail and read same paper i noticed its No on visa refusal so immediately I informed my consultant as per her advice I prepared affidavit and informed IRCC about mistake. but still no response. let see what happened . I am in worst situation of my life due to this
Hope it's going to be fine.We are in the same situation, since nothing from them.Kindly update for any movement. Keep praying

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Did they ask you any ADR?kindly share timeline after CSE.
For me I have informed them after 5 month from my aor(18 April 19)
Since nothing or any updates to my cic account except CSE-transmission notification to the processing office .
Thank you for your time
No, I never got any ADRs.
Here is my timeline

Visa Office: CIO Sydney
AOR Jan 20
Medical Passed Feb 28, 2019
Raised CSE somewhere in March 2019
Order GCMS note and found RR on POF - interestingly, info sharing was complete
Never submitted any ADRs
Long dead silence until PPR on Oct 3 - there was a GU on my account but I didn't check my account on daily basis

Hope this helps.

Bvk2001

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
No, I never got any ADRs.
Here is my timeline

Visa Office: CIO Sydney
AOR Jan 20
Medical Passed Feb 28, 2019
Raised CSE somewhere in March 2019
Order GCMS note and found RR on POF - interestingly, info sharing was complete
Never submitted any ADRs
Long dead silence until PPR on Oct 3 - there was a GU on my account but I didn't check my account on daily basis

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much
Wish you all the best in canada