+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal :( Please help

mrunmaya

Dec 2, 2018
Was your canada visa refused just because you did not write about about your USA visa refusal or any other reason ?
Other reason. Skillset i believe. PFB

-> You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the IRPR exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in Canada comes within the exceptions to section 203 of the IRPR. As a result, your offer of employment must be the subject of an economic effect determination before a work permit can be issued to you. Your employer in Canada should contact the local office of the Department of Employment and Social Development Canada to begin this process.
-> I am not satisfied there is documentary evidence to establish that you hold specialized knowledge that is unique or significantly different from that found within the organization and within the industry.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Other reason. Skillset i believe. PFB

-> You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the IRPR exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in Canada comes within the exceptions to section 203 of the IRPR. As a result, your offer of employment must be the subject of an economic effect determination before a work permit can be issued to you. Your employer in Canada should contact the local office of the Department of Employment and Social Development Canada to begin this process.
-> I am not satisfied there is documentary evidence to establish that you hold specialized knowledge that is unique or significantly different from that found within the organization and within the industry.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Was it an ICT application ? and after how much after biometric you got this refusal ?

mrunmaya

Dec 2, 2018
@legalfalcon

Need your help. I Applied CANADA work permit on 2019 which was rejected. I forgot to mention my USA L1B refusal. Now I am applying CANADA work permit again. I have not yet submitted the application. I have mentioned my L1B refusal in application this time. As I have not submitted it yet, do i need to raise LOE or webform in this case. Or simply if i mention my USA refusal in Work permit application (IMM 1295) should be fine. Will it be rejected as I have not mentioned in my first application.

Need your guidance.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
@legalfalcon

Need your help. I Applied CANADA work permit on 2019 which was rejected. I forgot to mention my USA L1B refusal. Now I am applying CANADA work permit again. I have not yet submitted the application. I have mentioned my L1B refusal in application this time. As I have not submitted it yet, do i need to raise LOE or webform in this case. Or simply if i mention my USA refusal in Work permit application (IMM 1295) should be fine. Will it be rejected as I have not mentioned in my first application.

Need your guidance.
Just attach the Loe with the application. You will be fine.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You will be fine if you raised webform. Acknowledgement take 14 days maximum.
I raised a simple webform 3 days ago and selected "Amendment to document" option and today i have got the acknowledgement from IRCC about the request , i hope i am safe now.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I raised a simple webform 3 days ago and selected "Amendment to document" option and today i have got the acknowledgement from IRCC about the request , i hope i am safe now.
You are safe, no need to worry if you show them yourself honest by providing important information to support your case.

Reactions: Manmeet Singh V

Ahmid4can

Sep 28, 2021
If you send the notarized refusal letter with letter of explanation why you forgot or oversight. Then you will be fine, your application will be approved if the reason you mention is genuine.
Thank you. My application was approved on 24th oct.

Reactions: pigface

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you. My application was approved on 24th oct.
Hi , i am in the same boat , i want to talk to you on wtsapp if you have any mobile number , about how you raised the webform and all, can i have your number Please

Ahmid4can

Sep 28, 2021
I
Hi , i am in the same boat , i want to talk to you on wtsapp if you have any mobile number , about how you raised the webform and all, can i have your number Please
my application was already at the final stage precisely a week after i got medical request. when I got an address to list out my us visit visa refusals. I guess the officer was lenient and decided to forgive my mistake. because I only mentioned 2017 canada student visa refusal. But I had mentioned my us visit visas refusal in my 2017 application but without dates. If you have raised a webform I'm sure all will be fine. A lot of people have done that and they got their ppr.

Suraj8848

Jul 8, 2021
I applied for student visa and have been studying online. I still don't have a PPR and lately I realized we should be mentioning about previous refusal. I have not mentioned about my previous refusal that was in 2016 of USA.
What can I do about this scenario?

Ahmid4can

Sep 28, 2021
I applied for student visa and have been studying online. I still don't have a PPR and lately I realized we should be mentioning about previous refusal. I have not mentioned about my previous refusal that was in 2016 of USA.
What can I do about this scenario?
Quickly raise a webform and explain about the refusal. If you have indicated NO as your answer you might get a ban for misrepresentation. It better you do it now.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I am applying my child study permit age 7 year, his Schengen visa was refused in 2016 when i was going to Italy for study. child was 6 month at that time and was wanted to accompany with me. Please assist me should i mention in 1294e form that he was before rejected Schengen visa or not? if i mention that rejected then might be this time canada can reject his visa. i am confused