+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous refusal

jsprt

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
I really want to tell IRCC , I have applied for GCMS notes for my previous applications , waiting for them , can i just call ircc and tell them about this ?

jsprt

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
I have been suggested by many consultants not to tell anything but I dont want to live with that burden , I want to tell IRCc since it was not intentional at all

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been suggested by many consultants not to tell anything but I dont want to live with that burden , I want to tell IRCc since it was not intentional at all
But what happens if you decide to apply for citizenship someday? Maybe paying for a consultation with a lawyer would give you the right answer, since this is only a public forum with people that are just sharing information, experiences and stories. I, admittedly, am not an immigration consultant.

Did you read more about the case that was mentioned, here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/goto/post?id=10482887

Reactions: Taran D

Asim123

Jan 3, 2024
Dear All,

I am very confused now as I have received my provincial nomination and so 600 points added to my express enrry profile. And also I have received ITA too on 18th December. My problem is my spouse had been refused from Qubec nomination in 1999 before our marriage. And I answered 'No' to question "Have you or anyone including in this application ever refused to entry or visa to Canada". My husband had completely forgot while we were filling Provinicial nomination application but now in our final eAPR we aee willing to disclose this refusal to avoid misrepresntation. But problem is if we disclose it now in eAPR that would be inconsistant to our provincial nomination application. What should I do now? Should I let the province know about this mistake or shall I just disclose only in eAPR application. If let the province know now whould it be any negative impact on my application? Please please advise I am very much stressed at the moment