+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention about mine and family us visa refusal

Mujeebkhan999

Oct 1, 2017
dear all needs urgent help i have applied trv online and under background section 2 b i have oversight the question as i guess it was for canada only

Have to ever refuse visa and denied entry to canada or any other country

I have just applied on 30 sep 17 as soon as i notice i have made the mistake i send them mail through their webform refering to abudhabi embassey

What is the possibly to overcome how can i cancel or withdrawal and and reapply my application

Please help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
First, please stop panicking.

You have already informed the Abu Dhabi visa office. As you have just applied, processing has probably not even started. BTW have you provided your biometrics?

To be doubly sure, you can also email the Abu Dhabi VO to say you misunderstood the question + give the details of the US visa refusal + you are informing IRCC about this visa refusal on your own + you will provide any additional information, if IRCC requires it

Don't worry :)

Last edited:

Mujeebkhan999

Oct 1, 2017
Dear Brayan

Thank you for giving me strenth

I have appilied online so there is no chances of updating vfs.

Yes i have already informed abudhabi visa office through case specefic inquiries but the reply is that we reply you in 28 days.

Is there any other means of updating.

From UAE we do not require biometric.

Just worried as i read in the forum that peoples are charged with misrepresentation even after updating visa office by mail.

Please reply

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It won't be serious issue and you have already notified about the error/omission inadvertently happened while completing the application. During your interview, if any, you can explain about the omission if asked, otherwise keep calm.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is there any other means of updating.
You can also send an email to the Abu Dhabi visa office to say you misunderstood the question + give the details of the US visa refusal + you are informing IRCC about this visa refusal on your own + you will provide any additional information, if IRCC requires it.

You've informed IRCC before they could ask you about the visa refusal. So relax. Don't worry