+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to include file number when responding to High commission Canada in london

Zeinab2018

May 27, 2018
I am the representative for my Husband in spouse sponsorship. In response to High commission of Canada in Uk , London. They indicated that I have to provide file number unfortunately I forgot to include the file number , but their is the address linked with application, my phone number linked to the application , my hasbands passport number his name the applicant, is that enough for the application to be linked recognized by the immigration officer ?

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am the representative for my Husband in spouse sponsorship. In response to High commission of Canada in Uk , London. They indicated that I have to provide file number unfortunately I forgot to include the file number , but their is the address linked with application, my phone number linked to the application , my hasbands passport number his name the applicant, is that enough for the application to be linked recognized by the immigration officer ?
If you have received AOR from IRCC and know your UCI number..........will advice that you always provide your UCI number and Application Number in your correspondence with the VO............your UCI number and Application Number is best to uniquely identify you and your application.

Zeinab2018

May 27, 2018
If you have received AOR from IRCC and know your UCI number..........will advice that you always provide your UCI number and Application Number in your correspondence with the VO............your UCI number and Application Number is best to uniquely identify you and your application.
I have sent the mail , I did not provide the application number or UCI number but their is other information such as address as representative and my husband passport number , name , and my phone number , will it be identified? Even though I forgot to include application number and how can I solve this problem?

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
I have sent the mail , I did not provide the application number or UCI number but their is other information such as address as representative and my husband passport number , name , and my phone number , will it be identified? Even though I forgot to include application number and how can I solve this problem?
How did you send the mail..........through IRCC Webform.....or by mail post.....or by email......or thru online account ?

Zeinab2018

May 27, 2018
What type of document.......a form and supporting document ?

Did you send a copy or original ?
Basically response to concerns relating to the validity of or relationship , an official letter , pictures , facebook conversations, what's app , his passport visa and documents of legal immigration to Malaysia and other proof of our relationship, I only forgot the application number but included the address that is linked with application as a representative

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Basically response to concerns relating to the validity of or relationship , an official letter , pictures , facebook conversations, what's app , his passport visa and documents of legal immigration to Malaysia and other proof of our relationship, I only forgot the application number but included the address that is linked with application as a representative
Certainly the document will be delivered to London VO.........info like your husbands passport number and name the applicant may help..........LVO may after some sorting be able to link the document to your application.

Will advice that you send LVO an Email to confirm receipt of the documents.........if the mail was sent thru registered courier, include the tracking number and your UCI number, Application number in the Email..........in your email provide list of what was included in the mail and that you forgot to state your UCI #.

Relax.......if the LVO address was correct in your mail.......they will get it and sort it out.

You can also send copy of your documents to LVO through IRCC Webform.

Will advice in future that you always include UCI number in ALL correspondence with IRCC VO........UCI # helps to easily link to application.

Last edited:

Zeinab2018

May 27, 2018
Certainly the document will be delivered to London VO.........info like your husbands passport number and name the applicant may help..........LVO may after some sorting be able to link the document to your application.

Will advice that you send LVO an Email to confirm receipt of the documents.........if the mail was sent thru registered courier, include the tracking number and your UCI number, Application number in the Email..........in your email provide list of what was included in the mail and that you forgot to state your UCI #.

Relax.......if the LVO address was correct in your mail.......they will get it and sort it out.

Will advice in future that you always include UCI number in ALL correspondence with IRCC VO........UCI # helps to easily link to application.
Thank you , should I send them an email or use the IRCC website ?

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you , should I send them an email or use the IRCC website ?
I hope it wasn't IRCC that asked for those documents and gave you a deadline to send them

Send an email to confirm receipt of the documents..........if no response...........send an inquiry and any copy of the documents as back-up thru Webform.

Zeinab2018

May 27, 2018
I hope it wasn't IRCC that asked for those documents and gave you a deadline to send them

Send an email to confirm receipt of the documents..........if no response...........send an inquiry and any copy of the documents as back-up thru Webform.
The High commission of Canada in London asked for the documents , is their a difference between IRCC and LVO ?

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
The High commission of Canada in London asked for the documents , is their a difference between IRCC and LVO ?
London VO is under IRCC (Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/london.html

Please follow-up on your documents to ensure and confirm they were received by LVO before any deadline.......to avoid and delays and problems..........Good Luck

Last edited: