+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FORGOT EMAIL IN WES ACCOUNT

Mr.Pisces89

Dec 13, 2020
Good day,

My WES ECA is already more than 5 years old; I am aware that applicants can extend the validy for another 5 years just by requesting for a duplicate copy. However, I can no longer access my account using thesame information and is redirecting me to create a new one. I was able to access it last 2018 but I just can't figure it out what's wrong: was my email deleted, or was I using the wrong email or maybe I just totally forgot my account information since I am using multiple emails. I just need to know the email address associated with my old WES account for me to be able to request a duplicate. Or is there an alternate way to request for a duplicate. I hope someone can help me.
Your assistance is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Mr.Pisces89

Dec 13, 2020
I was not able to talk to a representative yet but I have already sent an email. I really don't want to repeat the entire process. Wish they can verify my account with my reference number.

Reactions: TWINSTAR

TWINSTAR

Sep 11, 2017
I was not able to talk to a representative yet but I have already sent an email. I really don't want to repeat the entire process. Wish they can verify my account with my reference number.
Hey I have a similar issue, I have forgotten my ID. How did you sort this finally? How did you get your login credentials?

Amansethi86

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Hi Sir,

I am experiencing the same situation as i am unable to open WES account. Can you please help how i can go further and how you have resolved your situation. Kindly guide

MEETASHU

Nov 27, 2021
Why don't you go in all your email accounts and search for WES and you will get to know which email is associated with WES account and then you can go for "forgot password" link.
I CANT BECAUSE IT WAS THE THIRD P[ARTY WHO APPLIED IT ON MY BEHALF AND NOW THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME ANY DETAILS BEACUSE IT WAS ISSUE IN 2018