+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgery Letter - Reference #

Rathish1983

Oct 29, 2018
I am completely shattered receiving this mail from WES. I haven't done anything wrong with my credentials. I am working in UAE with a company and worked before in India with MNC's. My documents are authentic and same has been verified and stamped from HRD India as well as UAE. I am very upset from what I have received as result from WES after long wait. Can I Re-appear for the same evaluation again ? what about my application of PR been submitted in the Canada Embassy ? Will they reject ? I am numb

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Also, how did you already submit your PR application without WES evaluation?? Your post is confusing, please explain in detail.

Rathish1983

Oct 29, 2018
I don't understand why is WES concerned about your employment?? :eek:

Did you send the sealed transcripts to them?
Sir, While applying through a authorized agency in UAE they took my MBA certificate along-with Graduation certificate with all mark-sheets. then asked me to handover the transcript of MBA which i have forwarded them in a sealed envelope through the university (to the agency). Later while checking the status with WES, they showed 'Pending' in status for my transcript for Graduation and they asked me for a transcript for my graduation. in the mean while when I applied for a transcript which I haven't got yet from the university I read a message in status of my WES that 'You need not have to do anything as we have forwarded your credentials to the university for verification'. Then the Status showed completed and Processing after-which they wrote me a mail stating Forged documents.

Rathish1983

Oct 29, 2018
Also, how did you already submit your PR application without WES evaluation?? Your post is confusing, please explain in detail.
I have applied through a agent in UAE and as per them I have to submit my IELTS with an updated CV and the result of WES, then the file will be considered completed and forwarded to embassy of Canada. I was waiting for WES result so I can complete my PR procedures step by step.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
If the transcripts were actually issued by university and your agent is honest then it must be some issue when WES contacted your university to validate the credentials. Contact your university and check with them as to what they communicated to WES.

Honestly I have never seen such issue with WES. Did you already contact them on phone to understand the situation?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have applied through a agent in UAE and as per them I have to submit my IELTS with an updated CV and the result of WES, then the file will be considered completed and forwarded to embassy of Canada. I was waiting for WES result so I can complete my PR procedures step by step.
IELTS and ECA is mandatory before submitting your PR application, and you don't need to spend money on consultant or lawyers just to do that. Once you know your ielts score and ECA result then you can know for sure if you even have enough CRS score or not and will get ITA or not.

Secondly, if WES rejected your documents, it doesn't matter. You can try emailing them and clarify that these are not forged documents. But more importantly, you can just send your credentials to another assessment authority e.g. IQAS, ICAS etc. for details read in the below link:-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

Last edited:

Rathish1983

Oct 29, 2018
If the transcripts were actually issued by university and your agent is honest then it must be some issue when WES contacted your university to validate the credentials. Contact your university and check with them as to what they communicated to WES.

Honestly I have never seen such issue with WES. Did you already contact them on phone to understand the situation?

Sir. I have wrote to them for a re-evaluation again on my case with all the facts. waiting for there reply. The sealed envelop (Transcript) was not in good condition as it travel a lot in India (from university to my friends address then to UAE to my Office address and then from UAE to WES through my agent) but the envelope was sealed from all over with clear stamp from the university all over. The transcript was of MBA and not my Graduation. Status in WES showed "Pending' for my Transcript for Graduation which I was not able to provide them for long 2 months as I was traveling with my office meetings. But later the changed the Status 'Pending' to Process wherein they wrote that I don't have to do anything and they have moves to university for checking. and the later Order cancelled due to forged.

Rathish1983

Oct 29, 2018
IELTS and WES is mandatory before submitting your PR application, and you don't need to spend money on consultant or lawyers just to do that. Once you know your ielts score and WES result then you can know for sure if you even have enough CRS score or not and will get ITA or not.

Secondly, if WES rejected your documents, it doesn't matter. You can try emailing them and clarify that these are not forged documents. But more importantly, you can just send your credentials to another assessment authority e.g. IQAS, ICAS etc. for details read in the below link:-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

Sir, Thank-you so much for the information. But do Canada Embassy will entertain my Application if WES stated forged and other institution say's it's not ? I mean will they accept IQAS and ICAS once WES rejected my credentials.

magento

Jun 5, 2018
Sir, Thank-you so much for the information. But do Canada Embassy will entertain my Application if WES stated forged and other institution say's it's not ? I mean will they accept IQAS and ICAS once WES rejected my credentials.
Yes they will accept, but you can also appeal to WES which you have done by now as i understand. On the other hand, talk to your institute for which WES says your docs we forged. Now a days from last 4 months too much forgery is happening in WES submissions by applicants and they are going for extra verification especially for PG courses done in India. Talk to your institute, they must have received an email and letter from WES with a copy of transcript you submitted, if it didn't match or your institute replied against you only then this could happen.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I think wes sent back the transcripts you mailed them to the university and asked them to verify them. Your university might have responded saying they did not issue the transcripts and so wes marked them as forged. You have to take it up with your university.

Reactions: Robin_mathew

Rathish1983

Oct 29, 2018
Yes they will accept, but you can also appeal to WES which you have done by now as i understand. On the other hand, talk to your institute for which WES says your docs we forged. Now a days from last 4 months too much forgery is happening in WES submissions by applicants and they are going for extra verification especially for PG courses done in India. Talk to your institute, they must have received an email and letter from WES with a copy of transcript you submitted, if it didn't match or your institute replied against you only then this could happen.

I will do that sir. Thank you for the time and precious feedback with remedies to overcome the situation.

Rathish1983

Oct 29, 2018
I think wes sent back the transcripts you mailed them to the university and asked them to verify them. Your university might have responded saying they did not issue the transcripts and so wes marked them as forged. You have to take it up with your university.
ok sir. I will update you once done. Thank you