+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forex dealer in Delhi

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello

Any recommendations on trusted Foreign exchange dealer in Delhi?

thanks

jackphoneix

Jul 29, 2016
Hello

Any recommendations on trusted Foreign exchange dealer in Delhi?

thanks
I used bookmyforex during my move and was pretty satisfied with their service.
Was a little apprehensive at first with it being an online service and all, but in the end there were no problems. I can recommend them. Cheers!

Reactions: mamgain

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I used bookmyforex during my move and was pretty satisfied with their service.
Was a little apprehensive at first with it being an online service and all, but in the end there were no problems. I can recommend them. Cheers!
Thanks bro. I will check them out. Yes with so much money to be changed we do get the chills..:oops:

Nov 6, 2018
Hello,
Can we take VISA card (FOREX card) with loaded CAD (~15,000) while travelling to Canada for the first time as an immigrant ? If yes, Can it be deposited directly into newly opened bank account in Canada ?

Thanks

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Hello,
Can we take VISA card (FOREX card) with loaded CAD (~15,000) while travelling to Canada for the first time as an immigrant ? If yes, Can it be deposited directly into newly opened bank account in Canada ?

Thanks
do you have answer for this now? any experience to share?

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Money can't be deposited directly to bank account in canada from loaded forex card. So i opted for foreign Demand draft which I ordered from bookmyforex.com.
have you landed already? how did it work out? Im looking at bookmyforex rates and they seem really good,only worried about legitimacy.

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Money can't be deposited directly to bank account in canada from loaded forex card. So i opted for foreign Demand draft which I ordered from bookmyforex.com.
Sorry one last question - how was such large sum transferred/given to bookmyforex? we would need to make it for 24k CAD

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Hi, do you have answer now? If I want to transfer 15k CAD to college account for fee payment, how do I give this amount in INR to bookmyforex?
Yup, bookmyforex will first most likely ask you for refundable deposit to lock in the rate (it was 2% in our case, that is fully refunded -regardless of currency fluctuations- after transaction was finished, although took about 2 weeks after initiation to actually show up). THEN with the receipt from bookmyforex you would go to bank and bank pretty quicky makes the rtgs (real time gross settlement) payment. Mostly the money is with recipient in only a few hours. Depending on what you are taking, things can be slightly different. Demand draft took the longest, about 3 working days from payment, forex card was next day and cash we received same evening. We did need to provide some documents regarding our immigration and personal id, so its possible you`ll need to provide some documents too, since its such a large amount.
If at all in doubt, just call the support number provided, they are very responsive, generally your call will be answered not by general care, but already some agent who will personally take up your case.

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Yup, bookmyforex will first most likely ask you for refundable deposit to lock in the rate (it was 2% in our case, that is fully refunded -regardless of currency fluctuations- after transaction was finished, although took about 2 weeks after initiation to actually show up). THEN with the receipt from bookmyforex you would go to bank and bank pretty quicky makes the rtgs (real time gross settlement) payment. Mostly the money is with recipient in only a few hours. Depending on what you are taking, things can be slightly different. Demand draft took the longest, about 3 working days from payment, forex card was next day and cash we received same evening. We did need to provide some documents regarding our immigration and personal id, so its possible you`ll need to provide some documents too, since its such a large amount.
If at all in doubt, just call the support number provided, they are very responsive, generally your call will be answered not by general care, but already some agent who will personally take up your case.
Thanks. I am concerned about the time taken for payment. How many working days did your payment take?

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks. I am concerned about the time taken for payment. How many working days did your payment take?
the rtgs settlement (payment to forex) was done via bank and reached forex guys about 4 hours after leaving request with bank.
It was a working day. Bank had told me it would take 2 hours, but i guess they took slightly longer to get to it and process.
We received the demand draft within 3-4 working days (Sunday excluded). If you are asking about how long international transfer would take, then i have no idea really. We did not book international transfer.

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
the rtgs settlement (payment to forex) was done via bank and reached forex guys about 4 hours after leaving request with bank.
It was a working day. Bank had told me it would take 2 hours, but i guess they took slightly longer to get to it and process.
We received the demand draft within 3-4 working days (Sunday excluded). If you are asking about how long international transfer would take, then i have no idea really. We did not book international transfer.
Thanks for your quick response. Have a nice day.