+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forex dealer in Delhi

saveri

Oct 1, 2018
Hi
I was checking bookmyforex website for wire transfer and had a few queries if someone can answer them -

1. Did you select Emigration under eligibility check? They need extra docs for that like PR details etc which I am not comfortable giving. I am not sure if I provide those details will my banks get this information and converted my accounts to NRO ( I don't want to do that as of now)

2. There are other options as gifts or Money transferred under LRS which don't have any additional fees. 12K additional fees is added when I select - Transfer funds to a relative (Maintenance). After 1st Oct 2020 money transferred under LRS has 5% TDS.

Can someone share what option he/she selected?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I was checking bookmyforex website for wire transfer and had a few queries if someone can answer them -

1. Did you select Emigration under eligibility check? They need extra docs for that like PR details etc which I am not comfortable giving. I am not sure if I provide those details will my banks get this information and converted my accounts to NRO ( I don't want to do that as of now)

2. There are other options as gifts or Money transferred under LRS which don't have any additional fees. 12K additional fees is added when I select - Transfer funds to a relative (Maintenance). After 1st Oct 2020 money transferred under LRS has 5% TDS.

Can someone share what option he/she selected?
Did you not read this recent thread?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/transfer-money-from-india-to-canada.701590/