+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forensic Examination

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
It’s an in-depth investigation into the application, the evidence provided and the basis of claim. It will dig into every detail and follow up on any possible links that may prove/disprove the evidence provided. They will use whatever means and sources of information available to them including 5 eyes sources, rcmp, police in your home country, IRCC investigators in your home country (if available), CSIS, FBI...whatever is available and justifiable.

Reactions: RefugeeClaim1

RefugeeClaim1

Apr 5, 2020
No, I have not received anything yet. However, I used my friend’s help in writing my BOC narrative since she has better English and although our cases are different, I’m afraid that non-specific case related wording of the narrative is similar to her narrative. Would it be a problem?

Last edited:

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
No, I have not received anything yet. However, I used my friend’s help in writing my BOC narrative since she has better English and although our cases are different, I’m afraid that non-specific case related wording of the narrative is similar to her narrative. Would it be a problem?
Did you plagiarize your BOC ?

RefugeeClaim1

Apr 5, 2020
Not really. It’s just that few sentences regarding the general situation of the country (not the claim/case itself) are similar in both narratives. So I was wondering if it is going to cause an issue for my claim.

RefugeeClaim1

Apr 5, 2020
I would appreciate if someone with knowledge advises if this might impact my claim. Noting that I come from a country that is a war zone (whole country).