+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

foreign work experience

ejekk

Jun 20, 2015
I've issued the proof of work experience but it doesn't include whole of the information that CIC requires here (cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp)
The company said they cannot change the format of documentation..
the documentation contains only Full Name, Nationality, Citizen No, Job Title (Intern), Department(IT), Service Period(2011.6.27-2011.12.30), Use of certificate(For Career).. these are all. The company is an american-based well known company..

is it okay for proof of foreign work experience or if not, what shoould I do?

Thank you,

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ejekk said:
I've issued the proof of work experience but it doesn't include whole of the information that CIC requires here (cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp)
The company said they cannot change the format of documentation..
the documentation contains only Full Name, Nationality, Citizen No, Job Title (Intern), Department(IT), Service Period(2011.6.27-2011.12.30), Use of certificate(For Career).. these are all. The company is an american-based well known company..

is it okay for proof of foreign work experience or if not, what shoould I do?

Thank you,
If you can get it from the company in writing that they cannot change the format, get it. And for the rest of the documents that you can submit as proof of work experience, you can refer to this link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html