+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign work experience-EE

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
Hi,,
If some one has 4 years foreign work experience in NOC A 0114 and 1.5 years Canadian Work experience in NOC A 1123,,Will they get points for foreign work experience? or should they leave out foreign work experience?

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
jeff.sharma75 said:
Hi,,
If some one has 4 years foreign work experience in NOC A 0114 and 1.5 years Canadian Work experience in NOC A 1123,,Will they get points for foreign work experience? or should they leave out foreign work experience?
Can anyone please tell me what they think about this situation?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeff.sharma75 said:
Can anyone please tell me what they think about this situation?
You will get adaptability points for the foreign work experience, and it doesn't matter what NOC it was except that it has to be NOC O,A, or B. But only put down what you can document in your PR application - places you can get reference letters from, or have pay stubs, etc. from.

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
You will get adaptability points for the foreign work experience, and it doesn't matter what NOC it was except that it has to be NOC O,A, or B. But only put down what you can document in your PR application - places you can get reference letters from, or have pay stubs, etc. from.
Hey do you think 2 jobs showcased in the profile can be a problem. If somebody works 3 days of 30 hours, and the rest 4 days for 36 hours, would that be a problem to showcase to the cic. I mean one of them needs to be primary NOC but what if someone wants to dispaly multiple skills done in 1 year. I know there wont be extra points for the second job but atleast the gov can see that the candidate has multiple experience. Would it be recomendable or not? (This is about FSWP foreign work experience)
Thanks a lot.