foreign work exp

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I came to Canada as a student in may 2017
I have foreign experience from march 2016 to april 2017
I have applied my study permit 3 months ago..so i have not completed my one year when i applied study permit and i think it is not relevant for study visa..so i did not add it..and then i got work permit at that time i think we have to add only Canadian experience..so i did not add. And now am eligible for Express entry..so i want to add it because i worked and i have all the documents to prove it..!!
Yeah, that doesn't sound like misrepresentation to me. You should be fine.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just went to some lawyers to consult about it..they just demoralized me that it would be misrepresentation , cic have right to terminate your work permit, you are just adding for getting points..why did not you added it in prior applications bla bla..but you guys have just pumped up me
My advice stay away from these lawyers and I'm hoping you are not using them to apply for PR.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
I just went to some lawyers to consult about it..they just demoralized me that it would be misrepresentation , cic have right to terminate your work permit, you are just adding for getting points..why did not you added it in prior applications bla bla..but you guys have just pumped up me
Most of the so called immigration lawyers are just a bunch of bandits who either know nothing about the immigration laws in Canada or the last time they worked with these laws was 3 decades ago, please stay away from them and do your own research.
So as Cansha and 21Goose here said, as far as the details you have given here, you didnot misrepresent anything and you are fine adding the experience in your express entry profile
Best of luck

Reactions: cansha

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Y
Thanks mate.. so i have reference letter , relieving letter and pay slips..as i worked on cash in india..he had provided me all the vouchers with stamps on it..so that should be fine ??
Thats fine yea but write an LOE to clear out this cash thing

Dec 14, 2019
Most of the so called immigration lawyers are just a bunch of bandits who either know nothing about the immigration laws in Canada or the last time they worked with these laws was 3 decades ago, please stay away from them and do your own research.
So as Cansha and 21Goose here said, as far as the details you have given here, you didnot misrepresent anything and you are fine adding the experience in your express entry profile
Best of luck
Thank you so much sir... i did not show that experience in my study and work permit..now i will add in express entry profile..!!

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah i have paystubs with cash recieved and all the details are over there with all the stamps by employer..so should i add payslips now..or should i provide them if they request!!

Last edited:

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hello all, can letter of termination can be used as work experience, if it shows that the person's job is being terminated effective.....date. as it mentions the date when the employee is fired and hiring application can be found separately.

Thanks