Foreign spouse Employments Records

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zshavit said:
Hi,
We found all of the reference letter for the foreign work history of the spouse, not all have them written in the canadian style of course.
Still you think that the best thing to do is to delete the work history of the spouse?
I'm not filling comfortable to note in the EE application all of the spouse work history and in the post ITA delete it.
CIC will do more.

Thanks for you answer and time:)
1 - Again, her foreign work history adds no value to your application. Whether you include it or not it is completely irrelevant, changes post ITA in this case do not affect your application at all as you did not receive any points from her. I'm giving you the best advice possible to make things easier for you. If you still feel like including her work history go for it!

Cheers ;)

patel.suneesh

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Thane
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
If you're the principal applicant your spouse's foreign work experience does not add any points to your CRS.

Remove it from work history and add it in the personal history section. This way you won't be required to submit any documents.

Write a Letter of Explanation regarding the fact that you made this change and that it doesn't affect your score in any way.

Cheers ;)
I am the co applicant and have added my work details under work history. I am an OINP applicant, i received my aor on 15 aug. I haven't received any additional doc request, should i go ahead and remove my work details at this stage when i might get nomination soon.