+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign spouse Employments Records

zshavit

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Hi,
After ita i need to upload all forigen spouse Employment Records, we don't have any doc for it.
What can i do? Can i upload NA doc?

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you're the principal applicant your spouse's foreign work experience does not add any points to your CRS.

Remove it from work history and add it in the personal history section. This way you won't be required to submit any documents.

Write a Letter of Explanation regarding the fact that you made this change and that it doesn't affect your score in any way.

Cheers ;)

mrsmaple

Nov 10, 2016
Hi everybody,

What qualifies as a job offer?

Being in Canada with an open work permit and working for the same company for over one year - NOC 2174 - qualifies as a job offer?

Thanks!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
mrsmaple said:

What qualifies as a job offer?

Being in Canada with an open work permit and working for the same company for over one year - NOC 2174 - qualifies as a job offer?
No, it does not. Current definition is here.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

Some program changes will be implemented on Nov 19, where the points awarded for a "valid job offer" will be greatly reduced. Other changes (particularly if you studied in Canada) may benefit you.

zshavit

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Are you sure about this? :)
The answer based on others application?
And what about the gap between the years?

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zshavit said:
Are you sure about this? :)
The answer based on others application?
And what about the gap between the years?

Thanks
1 - Yes, your spouse can only add points with his/her education/canadian work experience/english (or french) test results

2 - Yes, this is the standard recommendation. Also, you can add in the LOE that you did not have the proper documents and thus changed her work history to personal history.

3 - Gaps in her work history? Irrelevant as her foreign experience adds no value to your application.

Cheers ;)

zshavit

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
just to make sure,
I can leave the spouse Foreign work history and upload a LOE that i did not have the proper documents?
Or that i must to delete it from work history and move it to personal history?

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zshavit said:
just to make sure,
I can leave the spouse Foreign work history and upload a LOE that i did not have the proper documents?
Or that i must to delete it from work history and move it to personal history?

Thanks
Remove it from work history, add it to personal history and write a LOE

Cheers ;)

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
Hi
I am in the same situation but I do have appointment letters and compensation letters when she resigned. Is that okay to upload as employment record. Also I have Form 16 for all years but no paystubs unfortunately.

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishekool143 said:
Hi
I am in the same situation but I do have appointment letters and compensation letters when she resigned. Is that okay to upload as employment record. Also I have Form 16 for all years but no paystubs unfortunately.

Thanks
Is it your spouse's foreign work experience?

If so, no need to upload anything. Just follow the same steps as OP.

Cheers ;)

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
I understand your point but I can prove her experience based on the appointment letters, compensation letters and form 16. Still you recommend to remove it and do not provide any evidence if it.
Also wot is OP?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishekool143 said:
I understand your point but I can prove her experience based on the appointment letters, compensation letters and form 16.
Also wot is OP?
Original Poster - the person who created the thread.

Remember that the reference letter is the most important document to provide (which i'm assuming you're missing). I would really suggest not to over complicate things and to remove her foreign work experience as it adds no value to your application. Obviously you don't have to follow my advice, so up to you.

Cheers ;)

zshavit

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Hi,
We found all of the reference letter for the foreign work history of the spouse, not all have them written in the canadian style of course.
Still you think that the best thing to do is to delete the work history of the spouse?
I'm not filling comfortable to note in the EE application all of the spouse work history and in the post ITA delete it.
CIC will do more.

Thanks for you answer and time:)