+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign qualification verified with the regulated body in PEI - any ideas?

Chavoshhh

Dec 1, 2018
I read all the materials. Very complicated and time consuming process to get a license. It takes about a year if your qualifications are accepted!!!

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
my NOC is 2171 ..I have the WES ECA for my bachelor and Master degree .
what should answer for below question in EOI

( Foreign qualification verified with the regulated body in PEI )
Is NOC 2174, requires foreign qualification verified with the regulated body in PEI?

Harneet99

Apr 30, 2020
Anyone having information on the I have had my foreign qualification verified with the regulated body in PEI?
My NoC is 2171. I am also not sure whether :-

1. My NoC is regulated or Non-regulated?
(1.a) If Regulated, I need to get my master and bachelor degrees verified "course by course" as per the https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/publications/foreign_qualification_recognition.pdf
(1.b) Let's say I get it done Do I need to give any examination also?
(1.b.1) Either I don't required to give an exam and just do the course by course evaluation from WES.
(1.b.2) Or I need to give an exam and get course by course evaluation too.
2. If Non-Regulated, I cannot check the box "I have had my foreign qualification verified with the regulated body in PEI"
(2.a) Becoz I understand that those folks are not falling under regulated

Please anyone who can shed more light on my understand to align it well will be highly appreciable.

Dheerajverma143

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
India
Anyone having information on the I have had my foreign qualification verified with the regulated body in PEI?
My NoC is 2171. I am also not sure whether :-

1. My NoC is regulated or Non-regulated?
(1.a) If Regulated, I need to get my master and bachelor degrees verified "course by course" as per the https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/publications/foreign_qualification_recognition.pdf
(1.b) Let's say I get it done Do I need to give any examination also?
(1.b.1) Either I don't required to give an exam and just do the course by course evaluation from WES.
(1.b.2) Or I need to give an exam and get course by course evaluation too.
2. If Non-Regulated, I cannot check the box "I have had my foreign qualification verified with the regulated body in PEI"
(2.a) Becoz I understand that those folks are not falling under regulated

Please anyone who can shed more light on my understand to align it well will be highly appreciable.
How to get it done ?
where and ow do one can apply ? any specific link to that ?