+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign Experience

GG09

Nov 28, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have a question about the Foreign Experience.
I came to Canada as a student in 2014. At that time my application was submitted by my agent in India who didn't mention my Work Experience in the Application for student visa. However, now I want to add the experience to my Express Entry Profile. I am just wondering if I can do that as I haven't mentioned it to the immigration earlier. I haven't created the profile yet.
Thanks in advance

GG09

Nov 28, 2020
Thanks for your response. However, I need some clarification on this. Do I need to explain why I (it was my agent actually) didn't mention it in the earliar applications?

GG09

Nov 28, 2020
Hey, I am in the same boat. May i know if you’ve added your foreign work experience?
please reply
Hi Ravi,
I received ITA without adding foreign experience. However, it is absolutely fine to include that even if you haven't mentioned it in earlier applications as one of my friends got through. That said, be prepared to prove your experience. If you have further questions, please let me know.

Raavi Sandhu

Oct 14, 2018
Hi Ravi,
I received ITA without adding foreign experience. However, it is absolutely fine to include that even if you haven't mentioned it in earlier applications as one of my friends got through. That said, be prepared to prove your experience. If you have further questions, please let me know.
Thank you for your reply.