+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign education: do I need transcript + WES ECA + copy of diploma when i upload my documents

Sara Allorn

Mar 19, 2021
HI, I just received an ITA and I was wondering: I have the WES ECA for my French bachelor degree (i had to send a copy of my diploma and transcripts for that). But when I actually apply and upload documents for PR, is the ECA + copy of diploma enough or do i still need to upload my transcript ? And if i do, can I just ask my university to send them to me in a pdf ?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
HI, I just received an ITA and I was wondering: I have the WES ECA for my French bachelor degree (i had to send a copy of my diploma and transcripts for that). But when I actually apply and upload documents for PR, is the ECA + copy of diploma enough or do i still need to upload my transcript ? And if i do, can I just ask my university to send them to me in a pdf ?
Personally, I've sent a scan of my diploma, the ECA and the transcripts, just in case. It can't hurt to send more, but I think that the only mandatory document for that part is your diploma. Just put it on the first page of the PDF file, so they don't have to look for it or think that you haven't included it.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I included my ECA, Degree certificate, and my transcripts for mine.

In your case, you only need the ECA + Diploma as mandatory. You can include the transcripts if you wish.