+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign Credential Validation

Pda

Mar 6, 2015
i urgently require guidance on how to get this done in short time i have qualified for a government job and need to provide a copy of the Foreign Credential Validation against Canadian Standards.

Please please PM/DM me as its urgent. I will keep close follow-up on the tread.

I applied to ICAS Guelph. Their phone lines are close. I paid the online fees and no one to guide what to do. If i send all my original as per instruction i should know that it is going to be safely received. If the office is close how and where are my original documents going

Pda

Mar 6, 2015
i need guidance so my application gets processed without delay. I applied for Foreign credential validation for general purpose to submit for a government of Canada job. I want to know if the ICAS Guelph office is open and accepting walk in to submit the original documents.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i urgently require guidance on how to get this done in short time i have qualified for a government job and need to provide a copy of the Foreign Credential Validation against Canadian Standards.

Please please PM/DM me as its urgent. I will keep close follow-up on the tread.

I applied to ICAS Guelph. Their phone lines are close. I paid the online fees and no one to guide what to do. If i send all my original as per instruction i should know that it is going to be safely received. If the office is close how and where are my original documents going
What type of credentials? Is this a regulated profession? If you only applied yesterday you can't expect an immediate response. Have you been offered the job or is this just pre0interview to make sure you are in a position to qualify for the job?