+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Visitor Visa Application

sukhwinder1

Jan 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Hope you are doing well. I am permanent resident in Canada and i wish to invite my parents to visit me. My parents are farmer and doing their own agriculture business. I am not sure how to write invitation letter and importantly, what could be the best reason to invite them to Canada to visit me. I am not married yet and my birthday is also in August which is about 8 months time from today.
I would like to extend my thanks in advance for the generous efforts and responses you are going to make.

Thanks

Jan 9, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Hope you are doing well. I am permanent resident in Canada and i wish to invite my parents to visit me. My parents are farmer and doing their own agriculture business. I am not sure how to write invitation letter and importantly, what could be the best reason to invite them to Canada to visit me. I am not married yet and my birthday is also in August which is about 8 months time from today.
I would like to extend my thanks in advance for the generous efforts and responses you are going to make.

Thanks
What is the reason you are inviting them? If you want to show them around and spend time with them then you should put that in the letter. What I mean to say is you just need to be genuine with your reason and explanation in the letter.

Good luck.

Reactions: sukhwinder1