+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOR THOSE,WHO SENT MEDICAL & RPRF ON AUG-OCT,2009

drngd

Oct 19, 2009
Dear All
I need some advice from those who have received PPR .
I received the letter for Medicals, International travel and a request for passport on 6th October.The end of the same letter specified that ' do not send passport unless specifically asked."
I sent my final medicals on 16 th November 2009.I received their email on 26 th November asking me to submit passports as soon as possible.Should I wait for a PPR letter .Is it a separate document that will be posted to me , or is the email intimation adequate? I am working in London and will have to resign from my job to travel to India to submit passport.It seems a large risk to take.
Please advise.

tito_cse

Jun 3, 2009
Hi dears,
I collected my passport with my wife and my daughty's also on 3rd december.Its really a different feeling to see the stamped sticker on the passport.This forum helped me a lot to achieve this.I got a lot of friends,well wishers on this forum.Very very special thanx to all of them.You guys pls continue praying for me and my family.I am planning to move on Toronto at the end of April.Stay tuned pls......................

bdg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
Congrats tito_cse.
Best of luck...

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
tito_cse said:
Hi dears,
I collected my passport with my wife and my daughty's also on 3rd december.Its really a different feeling to see the stamped sticker on the passport.This forum helped me a lot to achieve this.I got a lot of friends,well wishers on this forum.Very very special thanx to all of them.You guys pls continue praying for me and my family.I am planning to move on Toronto at the end of April.Stay tuned pls......................
Congrates..
Have u any idea of cheaper & better flight from bangladesh to toronto? If yes, share pls.