For those who received medical request from NDVO

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a questions who received medical request from NDVO.

NDVO have recently send us medical, RPRF and passport submission instructions. In medical form, the phone no. mentioned is old and I am not using it anymore. Should I request NDVO to issue a new form or Can I request my doctor to change it manually?

Also doctor always require original form? NDVO have sent forms in email, should I take print outs to my doctor?

Thanks

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011 PER / 2nd AOR : September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
In reply to your questions...I have some questions to ask you which I hope will give answers to the questions posed by you :-
1) Why do you want to waste time in asking for a new form...why dont u just proceed with your medicals??
2) I dont think your doctor can change your phone number manually...he/she is designated to perform medical examination and not do any changes to your forms etc., yet u can ask him/her if it works !
3) Are you left with any other option except taking print out of forms and reporting to ur DMP?? I am sure ur DMP will also be marked with such a mail concerning ur medical exam !
4) Why dont u send a CSQ and update your new telephone number with CIC ?

Hope that resolves ur queries..
Regards and all the best for your medicals..
JUNER 2011

kapil27

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2011
Doc's Request.
positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.
AOR Received.
06-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
07-18-2011
Med's Request
11-22-2011
Med's Done....
12-20-2011 (December 20th 2011)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-22-2011 Passport Submission: December 20th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-28-2012
LANDED..........
I am in Winnipeg Canada
Hey Guys...........Good News ...........

I got my medical request from CIC New Delhi today by email....that I have to submit before January. They also asked my passport with 2nd immigration fees.

Now the letter says that I have to provide Indian mailing address for my passport.......I am confused please help me ASAP.

Currently I am in Canada but I am not sure for medical do I have to go to India? How shall I pay this fees (2nd fees). and how much time it will take to come back my passport from CIC new Delhi because I have inform my employer.

Many many thanks in advance

Kapil

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kapil27 said:
Hey Guys...........Good News ...........

I got my medical request from CIC New Delhi today by email....that I have to submit before January. They also asked my passport with 2nd immigration fees.

Now the letter says that I have to provide Indian mailing address for my passport.......I am confused please help me ASAP.

Currently I am in Canada but I am not sure for medical do I have to go to India? How shall I pay this fees (2nd fees). and how much time it will take to come back my passport from CIC new Delhi because I have inform my employer.

Many many thanks in advance

Kapil
You can do your medical in canada itself. But you will have to submit passport to new delhi office. And there is no time limit for new delhi to keep passport. Its been 4 months since I submitted my passport & still I havent got it

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JUNER2011 said:
In reply to your questions...I have some questions to ask you which I hope will give answers to the questions posed by you :-
1) Why do you want to waste time in asking for a new form...why dont u just proceed with your medicals??
Because in letter of medical request they have written that for any changes we have to ask CIC to send us updated form.2) I dont think your doctor can change your phone number manually...he/she is designated to perform medical examination and not do any changes to your forms etc., yet u can ask him/her if it works !
Doctor has to fill our Canadian address in the form, as we are in Canada right now, so he can add our new phone as well.3) Are you left with any other option except taking print out of forms and reporting to ur DMP?? I am sure ur DMP will also be marked with such a mail concerning ur medical exam !
Yes, the other option is we wait for our physical postal mail containing medical request and then we go for medical. It will take some days, if not month.4) Why dont u send a CSQ and update your new telephone number with CIC ?
We already have submitted our new phone before six month.
Hope that resolves ur queries..
Regards and all the best for your medicals..
JUNER 2011

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011 PER / 2nd AOR : September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
I was not aware of the details u gave now...so i think u should wait for sometime more to have your updated forms...Send in a CSQ once more or u can contact CIC on the telephone also as u are in Canada !

Regards,
JUNER 2011