+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Those Who Got PNP Ontario Nomination Program Via Express Entry

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, i did not apply yet for express entry but planing to apply later i am fluent in English thinking to take 2-3 course English to prove my English more and more anyway i will get the maximum points for that and i am sure its not the case i am predicting to get around 425-430 points in the pool i know its not enough to issue me an invitation to Canada but its enough to get PNP Nomination as from Ontario .
my question is for those who nominated through Ontario program and used also express entry can you please tell me your scores if they were between 400-449 so i can see real live examples of those who got PNP Nomination but to Ontario ?

really will appreciate it ladies and gentlemen

;D ;D ;D :D :D :D 8) :)

Arcjov

Jun 4, 2016
I'm planning to apply for the OINP with 404 points late this year. I suppose I'm in the same boat as you. I've been wondering this same question recently. According to my research, there were candidate with 401-410 points who were invited to apply for the OINP, as you can see on myimmitracker.com.

I hope the situation really stay the same, after all, I'm putting a lot of effort to get these 404 points. I'd appreciate if other candidates could comment on this too.

Cheers! we're all gonna make it!

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i hope we both make it but my plan also includes as now i am 26 years old in August i am going to turn 27 i will apply few years later need to improve my finance and working experience so i think i will apply at 32 this means 425 point if i will not get the PNP then will try nethr another coming year my points will be 419 that's bad news but the good news at 33 old years will earn more money lol .
:eek:

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arcjov said:
I'm planning to apply for the OINP with 404 points late this year. I suppose I'm in the same boat as you. I've been wondering this same question recently. According to my research, there were candidate with 401-410 points who were invited to apply for the OINP, as you can see on myimmitracker.com.

I hope the situation really stay the same, after all, I'm putting a lot of effort to get these 404 points. I'd appreciate if other candidates could comment on this too.

Cheers! we're all gonna make it!
forgot to thank you for writing down the website :)
thanks again :D Did you also notice they don't have ties to ontario but they still got the PNP ;) ?

Arcjov

Jun 4, 2016
HalfRussianHalfJordanian said:
forgot to thank you for writing down the website :)
thanks again :D Did you also notice they don't have ties to ontario but they still got the PNP ;) ?
You're welcome dude. Yes definitely. That fact really boosts my confidence up (since I don't have any ties to Ontario).