Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
With a spousal application refusal, the TRV VISA is next to zero to be approved.
Its worth a try though and is not that lengthy process.

Simmi1

Dec 13, 2017
So please suggest what should I do.... My send a appeal with refusal letter this January
So what is next step...
N next should v do for relationships

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
So please suggest what should I do.... My send a appeal with refusal letter this January
So what is next step...
N next should v do for relationships
At this time, you cannot do anything about it. In general, it will take probably two and half years or three for you to go through the whole process. I suggest that your wife can visit you as often as possible, before your hearing. And you guys need to use this period to collect as many as evidences to prove your relationship is genuine and your marriage is not a marriage of convenience.

Simmi1

Dec 13, 2017
She came for month
She was come 26 January 2018 and spend one month with me my family meet relatives
We spend a time with location like trips travel together...
We collect every bill tickets pictures
N important documents for show my marriage is genuine
India government documents
Affidavit
Gifts bill
Cards

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
She came for month
She was come 26 January 2018 and spend one month with me my family meet relatives
We spend a time with location like trips travel together...
We collect every bill tickets pictures
N important documents for show my marriage is genuine
India government documents
Affidavit
Gifts bill
Cards
As I said, in the next two years or before your case appeal hearing, your wife needs to visit you as often as possible, and stay as long as possible with you. And you need to keep collecting all related evidences and you need to submit those additional evidences to CIC, 30 days before your appeal. If you have more questions to ask about appeal, you can go to the following thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz.87619/

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014

Simmi1

Dec 13, 2017
My wife is older than me ..is it problem..
In interview I forget some dates about my wife India trips before marriage... ..because we started a cheating on what's app... Six month before marriage.. We don't meet before marriage but chat daily five month before marriage

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
My wife is older than me ..is it problem..
In interview I forget some dates about my wife India trips before marriage... ..because we started a cheating on what's app... Six month before marriage.. We don't meet before marriage but chat daily five month before marriage

Age could have been one of the factors, but not the only thing that would cause refusal, many relationships have age gaps, but it's not good not remembering dates. So did you start chatting on whatsapp five or six months before getting married? Was that something you weren't sure of as well when you were interviewed? I think the way the interview went was enough to make them feel like the marriage wasn't genuine if you weren't sure about things like when you started talking or when she came to visit you, and maybe other things as well, but if it is, then you need to find out those dates, and any others and start gathering more evidence, you're going to need as much as you can get. Good luck.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
No we start chatting 2016 sep
She put ME past life question based on my wife
Then, due all my respect, the VO rightfully refused your application. It seemed that you didn't know your wife at all. So, what you guys talked about when you communicated each other? The interview is all about how well the couple know each others life experiences, past and present and how much you interdependent and support each other. If you really care about and love your wife, you should know the past history of your wife, where she went to school, what she had done, what job(s) she had, where she had lived, and such. I bet that if you are at where you are right now, you will have a tough uphill batter for the appeal. Because even you can prove your marriage is genuine, and with this little knowledge you know about your wife, the appeal panel most likely will see your marriage as a marriage of convenience.

Reactions: mikeymyke
M

mikeymyke

Older woman sponsoring younger man, marriage during first meeting, and only 6 months chat before marrying, and it also seems like you don't remember important dates or much about your sponsor, yes this is a problem for sure. You will need to gather lots more evidence of relationship before the appeal.

qhadeer

Jul 2, 2011
Hi Simmi1,

any updates on your PR appeal case...

I am in the similar situation, I have appealed the decision, I know it may take atleast a year or may be more, yours is 2018 case, mine is feb 2019,

I applied for visitor visa twice for my spouse during PR process, but it was rejected, i don't think its a good idea to apply for a visitor while the case is under appeal process, did u apply visitor visa ?
let me know your updates.

Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Simmi1,

any updates on your PR appeal case...

I am in the similar situation, I have appealed the decision, I know it may take atleast a year or may be more, yours is 2018 case, mine is feb 2019,

I applied for visitor visa twice for my spouse during PR process, but it was rejected, i don't think its a good idea to apply for a visitor while the case is under appeal process, did u apply visitor visa ?
let me know your updates.

Thanks.
No chance she will be approved.