+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOR PMM : I have a question

sanashok

Apr 13, 2005
I have a question. I was checking the status of my application in ECAS and it says that Medical results have been received.

While i was reading a little further , this is what i found.

" DECISION
MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

So, based on the above explanation, if medicals results have been made does that mean that a final decision is already made ??

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sanashok said:
I have a question. I was checking the status of my application in ECAS and it says that Medical results have been received.

While i was reading a little further , this is what i found.

" DECISION
MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

So, based on the above explanation, if medicals results have been made does that mean that a final decision is already made ??
Not necessarily, as the background (security and other) may not be completed yet. There is no guarantee until you have the visa in your hot little hand.

PMM