+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOYS: Spousal open work permit to canada.. Share tayo

Chayet

Feb 14, 2014
Hi! Yes, online through VAC-Cebu. Ay, if ganun, thank God! I will wait for the courier sometime next week para sure. :) My next concern is my passport due to expire in April. I hope may instructions sa renewal, esp. if may visa stamp na.

Thanks for replying, Kathy. I appreciate it so much.

evou

Feb 4, 2014
Chayet said:
Hello everyone,

So I received an email from the embassy today saying, "We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 10 Jul 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre."

Does this mean I got my visa, or do I have to wait to get the courier and see for myself if it's approved or not? I would love to hear from those who already received something like this.

In the tracking part of the website, eto ang sinabi: "Your processed visa application will be endorsed to courier from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 21/02/2014 Metro Manila delivery is approximately 24 to 48 hrs on working days. Provincial delivery within the city proper is approximately 48 to 72 hours on working days and approximately 1 week for remote areas. To track the status of the shipment, please visit our website at ---."

I'm excited and anxious and thankful to God for this update even if di ko pa alam what kind of news this is. :) Sana good news na. Salamat po.

Thanks again.
sis hope for the best. what you received in your email is a generic letter received by all applicants whose application reached "decision made" stage.
either refused or approved, ganyan na letter narerecieve. let us know.
be positive

Akockathy

Aug 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chayet said:
Hi! Yes, online through VAC-Cebu. Ay, if ganun, thank God! I will wait for the courier sometime next week para sure. :) My next concern is my passport due to expire in April. I hope may instructions sa renewal, esp. if may visa stamp na.

Thanks for replying, Kathy. I appreciate it so much.
ok lang po same tau april din na expire passport ko,,so ang validity ng visa is on expiry date ng pp..dto na ko ngaun canada kadrting ko lng kanina.so dont worry okay na yan visa approved yan!

Chayet

Feb 14, 2014
Akockathy said:
ok lang po same tau april din na expire passport ko,,so ang validity ng visa is on expiry date ng pp..dto na ko ngaun canada kadrting ko lng kanina.so dont worry okay na yan visa approved yan!
Hi again. If that's the case and assuming approved ako, does that mean I am allowed to fly out kahit less than 6 months from expiration ang passport ko? And so renewal of passport and visa can be done in Canada na? Yan din ginawa mo?

Glad to hear you arrive there safe and sound. Enjoy your time po. :) Thanks.

Chayet

Feb 14, 2014
evou said:
sis hope for the best. what you received in your email is a generic letter received by all applicants whose application reached "decision made" stage.
either refused or approved, ganyan na letter narerecieve. let us know.
be positive
Thanks. Looking forward to getting the parcel and seeing what's inside. Hoping and praying for the best talaga, waited for more than 7 months for this din. :)

How about sa yo? How is it going?

Akockathy

Aug 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chayet said:
Hi again. If that's the case and assuming approved ako, does that mean I am allowed to fly out kahit less than 6 months from expiration ang passport ko? And so renewal of passport and visa can be done in Canada na? Yan din ginawa mo?

Glad to hear you arrive there safe and sound. Enjoy your time po. :) Thanks.
Ginawa ko nerenew ko sis before ko sya submit sa vfs nirenew ko na khit wla cla snabing renew,pero ganun prin khit more than 6 mos.na pp mo ung pinasa mo parin cla mag lagay ng visa.Claim it sis visa approved yan..!

Chayet

Feb 14, 2014
Akockathy said:
Ginawa ko nerenew ko sis before ko sya submit sa vfs nirenew ko na khit wla cla snabing renew,pero ganun prin khit more than 6 mos.na pp mo ung pinasa mo parin cla mag lagay ng visa.Claim it sis visa approved yan..!
I submitted my passport together with my application documents in July kasi, at di ko naisip na less than a year na lang pala from expiration date sya. So when I realized it, wala na akong magawa kasi nasa embassy na. :( Kaya I'm still anxious. Whew! Though I am deeply hoping for a positive news. And I appreciate your encouragement. :) Thank God my husband found this forum.

Chayet

Feb 14, 2014
Well, got the parcel. Visa denied. Reason: I failed to attach my NBI clearance. Very disheartening (1) kasi wala yon sa document checklist the time I applied, (2) the VAC staff went over my papers and said all is good sa pagsubmit ko, and (3) I thought na if may additional requirements sila, they will email me to ask for it, like sa timeline ng iba dito. I even emailed MANIL.IMMIGRATION, asking if may kailang pa sila sa akin when I made a follow-up, and they replied they will get in touch with me for additional requirements. Sad talaga kasi none of this was done before the final decision. And NBI clearance lang talaga ang kulang. :(

melarist

Oct 25, 2013
Chayet said:
Well, got the parcel. Visa denied. Reason: I failed to attach my NBI clearance. Very disheartening (1) kasi wala yon sa document checklist the time I applied, (2) the VAC staff went over my papers and said all is good sa pagsubmit ko, and (3) I thought na if may additional requirements sila, they will email me to ask for it, like sa timeline ng iba dito. I even emailed MANIL.IMMIGRATION, asking if may kailang pa sila sa akin when I made a follow-up, and they replied they will get in touch with me for additional requirements. Sad talaga kasi none of this was done before the final decision. And NBI clearance lang talaga ang kulang. :(
Aww. :( sad to hear that sis Chayet..sayang,dahil lang sa NBI clearance..kaya nga when they asked me to submit my nbi if its not included daw sa snubmit kng docs nagpass pa rin ako kahit na nagpass na ko when i filed my application online..3 kami ng mga kasis natin na hiningan thru email..Apply ka nlang ulit sis..mabilis nalang naman ang process ngayon..

Chayet

Feb 14, 2014
melarist said:
Aww. :( sad to hear that sis Chayet..sayang,dahil lang sa NBI clearance..kaya nga when they asked me to submit my nbi if its not included daw sa snubmit kng docs nagpass pa rin ako kahit na nagpass na ko when i filed my application online..3 kami ng mga kasis natin na hiningan thru email..Apply ka nlang ulit sis..mabilis nalang naman ang process ngayon..
Sis, i-clarify ko lang. You mean, they emailed asking for NBI clearance in addition to the documents you submitted na? But wala akong natanggap na request. Hmm, that does not seem fair. Another thing, mas mabilis ba ang processing for reapplication? May nagreapply na ba dito? We plan to really reapply.

Thank you very much.

2012isdyear

Jan 29, 2012
melarist said:
Hello, ask ko lang were you given a certain number of days to submit it? How many days has passed since you submitted it. Online ba ang initial application mo? So scanned copy lang ang napadala mong NBI initially?

LOVEUKYLE25

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
hello to all!! im october applicant sowp and sp paper.. im just wondering wala kasi akong pinasang cover letter.. kelangan b talaga me cover letter? pwede b ko magsubmit ngaun kahit d naman nila nirerequest? im nervous kc baka yun pa ang reason n madeny kami

J-GRIN

Star Member
Jan 9, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOVEUKYLE25 said:
hello to all!! im october applicant sowp and sp paper.. im just wondering wala kasi akong pinasang cover letter.. kelangan b talaga me cover letter? pwede b ko magsubmit ngaun kahit d naman nila nirerequest? im nervous kc baka yun pa ang reason n madeny kami
Hi sis, not necessarily needed nmn amg cover letter, mostly nglalagay lng nito pra majustify ung mga pinasa mong docs, and to s mga ng reresubmit n uli ng applications, prng kina clarify lng ung reason ng refusal nila,
Dont wori, just pray lng n mabait n VO mgreview ng papel natin.

evou

Feb 4, 2014
Chayet said:
yun lang po ba ang reason? kasi pag naka receive ka ng refusal letter may, may kasamang parang checklist. tapos naka tick yung reason of refusal. sa checklist wala po nakalagay dun na did not provide NBI. unless may separate na letter staying such then meron parin naka tick sa checklist.

Johnkae

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 15, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 02, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 31,2014
Med's Done....
Feb 22, 2014
trams0402 said:
Pahelp naman po.
Nakatanggap ulit po kami ng bagong MR para po sa application ng asawa ko fo Permanent Residency under manitoba provincial nominee program po, sa canada po nya apply. Andto pa po kami sa pilipinas, pero katatapos lang po ng medical namin for SOWP at TRV ng anak ko last october and november 2013 , uulitin po ba namin ung medical ? Nalilito po kse ako, meron po advice na punta lang kmi sa clinic / hospital kung saan kami apply. Ung iba naman sbi uulitin . Bka meron po similar case.
Hindi na pinaulit asawa ko. Ngpamedical cia st lukes last oct 20 then ng psa cia ng bgong mr pra sa pr aplication last feb 21 then kinuha lng ipasa mo lng ulit sa clinic un alam n nila ggwin balid p daw kc one year daw medical validity sabi dun.. Based on our experience...