+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOYS: Spousal open work permit to canada.. Share tayo

goodboy04

Jun 11, 2013
@ libra - kakalungkot naman yang news n yan..i hope, they'll be mature & professional enough to settle their differences..dame na naaapektuhan ng strike nila.. :(

libra02

Jan 25, 2013
goodboy04 said:
@ libra - kakalungkot naman yang news n yan..i hope, they'll be mature & professional enough to settle their differences..dame na naaapektuhan ng strike nila.. :(
sad talaga...lets hope&pray nlang...na kahit strike sila pina process pa din nila yung mga applications natin...

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
freda said:
Hi kyle,
I submitted my docs yesterday. I received the email from VFS this pm lang. I think its an automated response.
Eto email nila.

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 30 Jul 2013
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
Canada Visa Application Centre,Manila
6F ECOPLAZA BLDG,UNIT 608,
2305 CHINO,
ROCES AVE. EXT.,
MAKATI CITY
MANILA

Hope masimulan na ding maprocess amidst the strike. :)
i actually received two notifications...
the first was that format you posted...
the second is the one i posted. the one stating that our application has been forwarded to the
Canada Visa Office na.

i am trying to assume they have sent all details thru ONLINE din.
maybe what they do is to scan the barcodes of the application forms and scanned all submitted documents by the applicant. tapos siguro nagconfirm na ang canada visa office that they received na that's why they have sent notifications narin. that i am trying to assume lang naman... hehe! making it the same as online application too...

they are trying to make things easy for everyone to expedite application process na, that somehow is the purpose of VFS GLOBAL... to avoid delays due to incomplete documents... and most of all it is properly monitored by applicants. kasi even before leaving VFS premises, i already received an Email (thru phone)saying this...

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 30 Jul 2013
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:**************....
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

sana ganyan din kabilis later ang MR at VISA... (feeling positive and keeping the faith)

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
thank you so much for all the info shared during the time when i was so confused with all the documents to prepare, forms to fill out and payments to pay...
thanks everyone for assisting us...
in return i also wanted to share my experience... i hope it'll help...

the VFS global is so easy to find. the easiest way is thru MRT (aside from riding a taxi ofcourse na alam ng driver)... from MRT MAGALLANES... going south (right side) may mga jeep tapat savemore dun na naka park (actually lahat ng jeep dadaan ng ECOPLAZA). minimum fare for a 3-5mins ride to VFS... or from alphaland mall dumadaan narin dun jeep. ecoplaza is in the left side of the road. glass building ... when you enter,leave your ID to the guard tapos VFS is 6th floor (608)... left side fr elevator.

mamemeet niyo dun ang ate guard na ENGLISHERA... haha! the only thing you can bring with you inside are the DOCUMENTS and your cash for payment. everything is left sa guard.
there are 8 counters... but only 5 visa processors where there...
when i came in it was 10:07AM...

my number was S029... SO23 ang ongoing.
1 applicant each counter... tapos there were only 7 of us sitting and waiting for our turn.
how good is that... hehe! i wasn't expecting na wala gaano tao. naka set ang mind ko na maghihintay bg matagal. after 30mins... S029 na... so there...

The first she asked are the FORMS... she tried to assess the barcodes (which for me is clear enough naman).
she said she just need to scan the barcodes and check if it'll go through. nacurious ako. after 10mins she came back and said the barcodes are unreadable. i need to fill it out again. sobrang hassle i thought i have to go look for a computer shop to retype all forms and print. very sensitive daw kasi yung mga machines that will read the barcodes so it should be printed at its best... like HIGH DEFINITION...

amazingly! they have the so called "SELF SERVICE KIOSK" where you can re-type all forms and print right there narin. the thing is! you will pay for it. akala ko parang P10 for encoding P5/page printing... hahaha!
na stress ako nung sinabi...
P180 - self service (type and print your own)
P220-assisted (they will type and print for you)

i was left with no other choice, andun na ako so i said cge nalang.
eto pa, akala ko P180 for me and my son's application form. hindi pala...
P180 each and that makes it P360. nakakahinayang.
so lesson learned guys... print your application forms at its best. yung black na black ang tinta ng printer at magandang bondpaper. that i am very thankful narin na nagsubmit ako personally arleast they were able to figure it out.pano nalang kung pina courier ko, edi pinaulit lang pala nila plus another courier fee again for additional documents.

so 11:30am na ako natapos. i was very careful kasi sa pag type and checked it twice before printing.
nung natapos ako, i have to wait again for my turn...
11:45am na finally nung tinawag ako... and so they started sorting my documents.
mga 30-40mins kami nagayos documents plus all the payment and final instructions... dalawa kasi for OPW for me and TRV for son.

P6,100 application fee
P800 service fee
P75 sms and email notification service charge
P180 self service kiosk for our forms
EACH

P310 for courier (delivery of visa)
but for this part i choose to pick it up nalang.
pick up of visa is from 3-4pm lang.
the process daw is they will send an email AND sms notification that passports are ready for pick-up.
sabi ko pick-up nalang tutal its easy to go there naman saka ayaw ko ma paranoid everytime my motor na maririnig sa gate or mag doorbell. like before nung qait namin visa hubby ko... halos di kami makalabas ng bahay kasi lagi nasa isip namin baka dumating na air21 at wala mag receive. heheh!

don't worry rin kasi they have zerox machines inside, so ano man kulang na requirement they can have it photocopied (with charge of course!)...
i highly suggest you sort it properly na before going there. lagyan labels. gawa sarili checklist of all docs you want to include. you can use paper clips.
very organized yung pag check nila. they have their own plastic envelopes and its color coded.
don't worry rin pag separate folder kayo ng dependent mo at kung halimbawa feeling niyo kulang yung documents nung sa anak... kasi its bundled. so both documents are assessed by one visa officer.

nasa elevator palang ako... nareceive ko na sa email yung notification.
and kanina i reeived another email na receive na daw canada visa office...

with high hopes and trust in GOD...
sana maapprove visa namin baby ko so we can finally join my hubby.

by the way, pinili ko na mag paper application coz i had issues sa documents. and marami ako attachments, di kaya sa online. mahirap include lahat.

LETS KEEP ON PRAYING PO...
"this too shall pass"... matatapos din in time ang paghihintay... at sana visa at the end of the year...

again thank you everyone
sorry napahaba ko na sharing ko...
thank you po talaga...

the waiting starts TODAY for me and my family

Jefuine

Jul 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 19, 2014
Nomination.....
ON w/ dependents
AOR Received.
January 14, 2015
Interview........
QA call-Nov.2014
@kyle - galing-galing! what you have shared is very informative!

Jefuine

Jul 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 19, 2014
Nomination.....
ON w/ dependents
AOR Received.
January 14, 2015
Interview........
QA call-Nov.2014
faithhopelove said:
HELLO JEFUINE....uu nga excited na ko makumpleto in Jesus Name! Sa LBC courier ka ba pumunta para ipadala mga documents nyo? magkano nga pla proof of funds ng hubby mo in CAD? nagpasa ka rin ba ng proof of funds mo d2 sa pinas in pesos? Thank u po ulit! GOD BLESS!

Nagsend ako thru 2GO. Proof of funds ni hubby lang ang sinubmit ko. (di ko na babanggitin dito sis pero you can backread, nakigaya din lang ako kung magkano ang enough na) Nagdagdag din pala ako ng cover letter, naisipan ko lang. Namention ko dun na yung proof of fund namin eventually ay madadagdagan kasi pareho namin pagtatrabahuan. Sabi ko din dun na meron akong sariling bank account pero naka-set aside para sa application naming mag-ina hanggang pamasahe namin papunta dun.

vivtory

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kyle said:
thank you so much for all the info shared during the time when i was so confused with all the documents to prepare, forms to fill out and payments to pay...

the VFS global is so easy to find. the easiest way is thru MRT (aside from riding a taxi ofcourse na alam ng driver)... from MRT MAGALLANES... going south (right side) may mga jeep tapat savemore dun na naka park (actually lahat ng jeep dadaan ng ECOPLAZA). minimum fare for a 3-5mins ride to VFS... or from alphaland mall dumadaan narin dun jeep. ecoplaza is in the left side of the road. glass building ... when you enter,leave your ID to the guard tapos VFS is 6th floor (608)... left side fr elevator.

mamemeet niyo dun ang ate guard na ENGLISHERA... haha! the only thing you can bring with you inside are the DOCUMENTS and your cash for payment. everything is left sa guard.

1 applicant each counter... tapos there were only 7 of us sitting and waiting for our turn.
how good is that... hehe! i wasn't expecting na wala gaano tao. naka set ang mind ko na maghihintay bg matagal. after 30mins... S029 na... so there...

The first she asked are the FORMS... she tried to assess the barcodes (which for me is clear enough naman).
she said she just need to scan the barcodes and check if it'll go through. nacurious ako. after 10mins she came back and said the barcodes are unreadable. i need to fill it out again. sobrang hassle i thought i have to go look for a computer shop to retype all forms and print. very sensitive daw kasi yung mga machines that will read the barcodes so it should be printed at its best... like HIGH DEFINITION...

amazingly! they have the so called "SELF SERVICE KIOSK" where you can re-type all forms and print right there narin. the thing is! you will pay for it. akala ko parang P10 for encoding P5/page printing... hahaha!

so lesson learned guys... print your application forms at its best. yung black na black ang tinta ng printer at magandang bondpaper. that i am very thankful narin na nagsubmit ako personally arleast they were able to figure it out.pano nalang kung pina courier ko, edi pinaulit lang pala nila plus another courier fee again for additional documents.

so 11:30am na ako natapos. i was very careful kasi sa pag type and checked it twice before printing.
11:45am na finally nung tinawag ako... and so they started sorting my documents.
mga 30-40mins kami nagayos documents plus all the payment and final instructions... dalawa kasi for OPW for me and TRV for son.

P6,100 application fee
P800 service fee
EACH

the process daw is they will send an email AND sms notification that passports are ready for pick-up.
sabi ko pick-up nalang tutal its easy to go there naman saka ayaw ko ma paranoid everytime my motor na maririnig sa gate or mag doorbell. like before nung qait namin visa hubby ko... halos di kami makalabas ng bahay kasi lagi nasa isip namin baka dumating na air21 at wala mag receive. heheh!

don't worry rin kasi they have zerox machines inside, so ano man kulang na requirement they can have it photocopied (with charge of course!)...
i highly suggest you sort it properly na before going there. lagyan labels. gawa sarili checklist of all docs you want to include. you can use paper clips.
very organized yung pag check nila. they have their own plastic envelopes and its color coded.
don't worry rin pag separate folder kayo ng dependent mo at kung halimbawa feeling niyo kulang yung documents nung sa anak... kasi its bundled. so both documents are assessed by one visa officer.

by the way, pinili ko na mag paper application coz i had issues sa documents. and marami ako attachments, di kaya sa online. mahirap include lahat.

"this too shall pass"... matatapos din in time ang paghihintay... at sana visa at the end of the year...

again thank you everyone
thank you po talaga...

salamat sa nashare mo ;) ;) ;) ;)

Jefuine

Jul 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 19, 2014
Nomination.....
ON w/ dependents
AOR Received.
January 14, 2015
Interview........
QA call-Nov.2014
gwendeerich said:
Hi girl, wow very moving naman ang quote mo and it is true, everything happens for a reason. Girl tanong ko lang kasi i'm planning to submit my application by currier, I just want to double check all the documents ko nagaalangan kasi ako. Ano ano ba yung mga documents na ipinasa mo maliban sa docs ng 2kids mo?. Thank you in advance

Same lang sa mga checklists dito. I suggest you call VFS before sending your docs, para wala kang ma-miss. :)

Jefuine

Jul 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 19, 2014
Nomination.....
ON w/ dependents
AOR Received.
January 14, 2015
Interview........
QA call-Nov.2014
Para sa mga nagka-MR this month, congrats po sa inyong lahat! ;) You are one step closer...lapit na! happy and excited for you guys!

mapogikukanu

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
26-09-2013 med to cem.
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
15-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-30-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Hello sis,tanung kolang po kung anu ano mga nilagay mo cover letter na sinubmit mo.patulong nmn po wl tlaga ako idea.tsaka yung tuition sis nilagay u p b kung magkano. At yung sa employment yung details ok lang b na n /a dami ko tnong mga sis.salamat sa forum na ito sobrang salamat sa mga info.sa study permit. Po ito ng anak ko. God bless us all. ;D

faithhopelove

Jul 23, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Paper Application (VFS)
NOC Code......
SOWP / TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 18,2013 (SOWP / TRV)
AOR Received.
November 18, 2013
Med's Request
SOWP - Dec. 7, 2013 TRV - Jan. 16, 2014
Med's Done....
SOWP - Dec. 11, 2013 TRV - Jan. 22, 2014
Interview........
Medical result forwarded in CEM (SOWP) - Jan. 3, 2014
Passport Req..
Medical Result forwarded in CEM (TRV) - Jan. 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
SOON! GODs WILL! IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!
LANDED..........
SOON! GODs WILL! IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!
kyle said:

P6,100 application fee
P800 service fee
EACH

again thank you everyone
thank you po talaga...

HELLO KYLE! SOBRANG BLESSED AND THANKFUL KAMI SA NA-SHARE MONG EXPERIENCED....ASK KO LNG PO KUNG TUMAWAG KA MUNA SA VFS GLOBAL BEFORE KA PUMUNTA DUN SA OFFICE NILA? LAHAT BA NG BINAYAD MO AY SA CASH? KC PARANG WALA KANG NABANGGIT D2 NA GUMAMIT KA NG MANAGERS CHECK? PWEDE BANG CASH NA LAHAT KUNG PUPUNTA NA DIRECT SA VFS GLOBAL OFFICE NILA? KELAN NGA PLA MAGBABAYAD NG 640 BA YUN PARA SA PASSPORT TRANSMISSION FEE? THANK U SO MUCH KYLE! IN GODS PERFECT TIME MAGKAKAVISA LAHAT NG NAGHIHINTAY....GOD BLESS U ALL!

mynameisrein

Aug 2, 2012
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2013
AOR Received.
02-21-2013
Med's Request
02-21-2013
Med's Done....
02-23-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-21-2013
LANDED..........
02-14-2014
kailan poh huling nagkaroon ng visa sa spousal d2 anong month poh?
7months naku nag aantay wala padin visa... :eek:

rhelabs

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM Manila
NOC Code......
SOWP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6, 2013
AOR Received.
April 13, 2013
Med's Request
April 13, 2013
Med's Done....
April 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2013
LANDED..........
soon....
mynameisrein said:
kailan poh huling nagkaroon ng visa sa spousal d2 anong month poh?
7months naku nag aantay wala padin visa... :eek:
nagtxt sa akin yung frnd ko..yung neighbor daw nya nagaplay ng SWOP last March 2013..May 2013 nagpamedical cla with her 2 kids ...last week na.aprub yung visa nya..

ehmile24

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
GOD is in control
rhelabs said:
nagtxt sa akin yung frnd ko..yung neighbor daw nya nagaplay ng SWOP last March 2013..May 2013 nagpamedical cla with her 2 kids ...last week na.aprub yung visa nya..
rhelabs magka-batch pala tayo eh kaya lang ako march 21 at may 6 ako nagpa-medical. sana makakuha rin tayo ng visa, lahat ng nasa forum na 'to.